Home The Bridge
Options

Haunted Vessels 2 Threshold Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
v1x0y8z5ejr1.png

:(
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Choices.....
    c1ilnx7ktmte.jpg

he4pj5b77qya.jpg

Final Star for Iggy Pop
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's been sat at 3/4 for me ever since the event he was introduced!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    arjetw9dw5np.jpeg
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was shocked to get a beGold… so much so that I forgot to screen-shot it!

My choices:
    - 2nd star for Seven in Silver
    - 1st star for Mirror Spock
    - 1st star for Trelane

I went with Mirror Spock, though it was tough to pass up Trelane.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    dl8m4nfj6k1p.png

rybc3h0xo4e7.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a mutated Paris, so that has potential in the future.
  • Options
    This was actually last week but I forgot to post it. My other begold choices were Captain Scott and some two skiller I've already forgotten. It was probably the easiest begold I've ever gotten.

1ti9lrubslxc.png
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    d1c0w22y9yyu.png

It might seem rather underwhelming but in fact it's really good, didn't have k'mtar yet and it's a great card, I added another star to tuvix and I'm finally able to craft the duras sisters since I decided to not too long ago.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying, but man is it boring. I just got the 250,000 level award and I'm just so bored with this that I think I might give up.
  • Options
    I've been trying, but man is it boring. I just got the 250,000 level award and I'm just so bored with this that I think I might give up.

The key is to do it while you’re doing something else...

• Options

yep. i do it while watching TV

I got honor. Just honor
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    800 honor...oh well.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dingbat1 wrote: »

yep. i do it while watching TV

I got honor. Just honor

Watched YouTube while I tapped and tapped. Got the 10-pull and Geordi.

700 Honor and the rest schematics. yay.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd star for The President of the Earth (Doctor) - behold with 2 immortal crew.

Rest honor and 2x useless ship schematics.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    erx9ngavd6f9.jpg
    Fourth star for Captain Sulu and useful Orion schematics.
  • Options
    Not an event pack persay but I did get lots of credits in the event that I used to buy 90 of the 90k credit packs. It gave me this along with 6800 in honor.

cq1olvo6ouoz.png

wt2zl0syfavn.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not an event pack persay but I did get lots of credits in the event that I used to buy 90 of the 90k credit packs. It gave me this along with 6800 in honor.
    Whaaaat? I only made around 2 million credits out of the entire event. :o
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whaaaat? I only made around 2 million credits out of the entire event. :o

I'm with (HGH)Apollo here ... any playing and you should easily have made millions ... I ran a couple of Supply Kits during the event ... you get in soooo many credits when you warp 10 some of those high-cost ship missions and the supply kit gives you even more ... and I kept buying 90k credit packs until I hit 5 million ... not sure I got 90 in the end but I did get a ton and I also got a 5* behold out of it ... but not as good (kinda crud really) :)

- Honey Bare Jadzia (already immortal)
    - Pah-wraith Cult Dukat (not owned)
    - Admiral Nevch ... (not owned and not sure of spelling)
    --> went with Dukat ... don't care much for the gauntlet lady.
  • Options
    Lots of credits when running supply kits. I do not know the exact amount I made but millions. Was there credits in the skirmish boxes too? I do not remember. I was just clicking quick and paying attention to the honor and chron drops.

For what it is worth, I really like my Pah-Wraith Dukat. Good dip-com combo and he has both cardassian and bajoran traits which comes in handy.

z1ibs1qhwupv.png
    Let’s fly!