Home Make It So!
Options

🌌[Image Inside] - 2* Crew Female/Starfleet/Alien needed to bridge the gap in Cadet Missions

Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in Make It So!
aygy1nzr16ib.jpg
xcbaq4p9ieo4.jpeg
Suggestion for a 2 star uncommon version of Ezri Dax.
From the STDS9 episode 'Til Death Us Do Part'.
Reasons for this choice is to minimise how many Uncommon crew to be needed in ones crew quarters for Cadet Missions.
Ezri is female, of alien origin and a member of starfleet. Therefor she could participate in the Mon-Fri events. At present there are no female starfleet Uncommon crew with alien origins that hold a medical basic skill.
- Joined game 6th March 2016
- Capt Level 99
- VIP Level 13
- Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
- Starbase Level 134
- Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
- Crew Slots 295
- Immortalized Crew 639
- Total Crew collected 882/1179
- Crew collections maxed out 7/45
- Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
- Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
- Factions Honored 15/15
- Achievements completed 15/16
- Ships maxed out 53/78

Comments

• Options
    A larger variety of these type of cadets would be really nice!
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    A universal medical high-baser is what the game still lacks, true that.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    I would not say there is a 'gap' that needs to be 'bridged', as there are crew already available who can successfully hit all of the Critical nodes of the 2* cadet challenges. And once you have completed clearing all of the Critical nodes, it is not necessary to keep a full complement of cadets in your crew quarters - that is, you only need to keep active the ones who are needed for the mission you most want to run each day from Monday through Friday. For the missions I am currently running, I do not use any MED crew, and so both CMO Crusher and Nurse Kes are frozen in my Vault. But even if there is a mission with MED you want to do, as long as you are not needing MED on both Tuesdays and Thursdays, then you can get by with only one active MED cadet.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not tight on slots, but I love the idea of this Ezri!
  • Options
    Irial wrote: »
    I would not say there is a 'gap' that needs to be 'bridged', as there are crew already available who can successfully hit all of the Critical nodes of the 2* cadet challenges. And once you have completed clearing all of the Critical nodes, it is not necessary to keep a full complement of cadets in your crew quarters - that is, you only need to keep active the ones who are needed for the mission you most want to run each day from Monday through Friday. For the missions I am currently running, I do not use any MED crew, and so both CMO Crusher and Nurse Kes are frozen in my Vault. But even if there is a mission with MED you want to do, as long as you are not needing MED on both Tuesdays and Thursdays, then you can get by with only one active MED cadet.

I have to disagree, lack of crew slots are a universal problem for many players.
    Even after completing all nodes in Cardet Missions the epic missions themselves contain reward items that are lacking in the normal day to day episode missions.
    To collect these items to further evolve your other crew you would need a variety of basic skills & there be the problem.
    Right now I have a 2* Doctor Crusher for Mon/Wed/Fri & a 2* Kes for Tue's requiring medical skills. Also I have a 2* Tasha Yar for Mon/Wed/Fri & a 2* Major Kira for Tue's requiring a security skill. That's 4 slots taken up that could be reduced to 1 slot if the suggested Ezri above.
    I do have 2* Cadet Cito Jaxa for Command, 2* Festival Jadzia for Diplomacy & Science and 2* Lt Naomi Wildman for Engineering.
    Those 3 crew cover Mon-Fri and save many slots.
    It's not a lot to ask for a Med & Sec 2* crew to save a few more slots.
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179
    - Crew collections maxed out 7/45
    - Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
    - Cadet Mission Stars 225/225