Home The Bridge
Options

The DIP mega drought continues...

mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
Was really hoping that Tenavik would finally be the Diplomacy Mega character we have been waiting for.... But no... Its another CMD card to add to Borg Queen and Mirror Picard...

And Minuet doesn't count... And even if she did, we also had T'kuvma...

Still waiting for a solid DIP mega character :(

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is always next time. Keep hope.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    CMD was a surprise. You'd think he'd be DIP/SCI heavy, as the one tasked with being the "tour guide" to the time crystal cave, with the tertiary being CMD just to have it. Oh well.
  • Options
    PavelHPavelH ✭✭✭
    We hadn't had a CMD mega crew since Tkuvma about 2 years ago. Minuet was released in December 2018. Plus there's a bunch of DIP crew and we had Sato 4/5 like 3 days ago.
  • Options
    CMD was a surprise. You'd think he'd be DIP/SCI heavy, as the one tasked with being the "tour guide" to the time crystal cave, with the tertiary being CMD just to have it. Oh well.

I think he was the leader of the time keepers.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    PavelH wrote: »
    Plus there's a bunch of DIP crew and we had Sato 4/5 like 3 days ago.

Yups, if you really want/need something in STT there are multiple ways to get it. Especially with a very common skill like DIP. No mega needed for that...

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    PavelH wrote: »
    We hadn't had a CMD mega crew since Tkuvma about 2 years ago. Minuet was released in December 2018. Plus there's a bunch of DIP crew and we had Sato 4/5 like 3 days ago.

I've found that I'm hurting for CMD more than DIP for Voyages. Even without primary DIP crew, so many of my crew have strong secondary DIP that DIP tends to be over-represented. CMD/SCI is a great combo.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the other hand, we've been flooded with dip primaries lately overall, and sci is long overdue.
  • Options
    I would also like a DIP primary but this guy is awesome lol.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭

You have a point, I just rewatched the scenes and I definitely wouldn't call him diplomatic.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭

You have a point, I just rewatched the scenes and I definitely wouldn't call him diplomatic.

He was absolutely Diplomatic in the fact he didn't just kill Pike just for being there, like so many other Klingons would! :p

Instead he was much more sly and subtle than the average Klingon
    "Yeah go ahead touch the time crystal, enjoy your future."
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    CloneClone ✭✭✭
    I know I may get stoned for saying this, but Prisoner Katrina Cornwell is a DIP mega character at 1206+(147-326) Diplomacy, right?

I completely agree that we deserve a DIP-primary mega character, but at least we're not totally without a freebie 4/5 with epic DIP.
  • Options
    That could work,but I was thinking more along the lines of one of these:

qd4cf1l5pedn.jpg

I couldn't pick any of those six out of a lineup with a book of artist-sketched mugshots!
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Options
    Clone wrote: »
    I know I may get stoned for saying this, but Prisoner Katrina Cornwell is a DIP mega character at 1206+(147-326) Diplomacy, right?

I completely agree that we deserve a DIP-primary mega character, but at least we're not totally without a freebie 4/5 with epic DIP.

Etana is no slouch there either.
  • Options
    Discovery Janeway could haveva mega diplomacy...... ;)
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could change the title to TOS mega drought continues.....

Borg Queen: TNG
    Kortar: VOY
    T'Kuvma: DSC
    MJLP: TNGish
    Cornwell: DSC
    Surak: ENT
    Bashir: DS9
    Ru'afo: TNG
    Minuet: TNG
    Jol: TNG
    Kol: DSC
    Thrax: DS9
    Janeway: VOY
    Q: TNG
    Tenavik: DSC

So, when do we get a TOS mega? Some good "bad guys and gals" in TOS...........

...can i nominate one or both of these guys??

latest?cb=20061201043703&path-prefix=en
  • Options
    Professor Sato fills this for those that bought the campaign or for those that got her in the campaign and finished her with packs or stars.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

qd4cf1l5pedn.jpg

I couldn't pick any of those six out of a lineup with a book of artist-sketched mugshots!

wow, i'm embarrassed to say i don't know who the lady is...
    clockwise, from top left:
    Kelvin dude from the andromeda galaxy (By Any Other Name)
    game master, thrall master? (Gamesters of triskellion)
    garth of izar (whom gods destroy - i always got this episode mixed up with dagger of the mind)
    roger korby, nurse chapel's ex boyfriend from (what are little girls made of?)
    captain ron tracy, uss exeter (omega glory)
    who is that??? is she from the episode where they're much faster than the enterprise? wink of an eye?

oh, it's Janice Lester from Turnabout Intruder. That was the episode i saw the least number of times.
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    I don t mind a bit, since the status of Timekeeper are pretty awesome. Great Bases(are there any other 3 skill crew yet, with skill1 1300+ and skill2 1100+ anyway?), decent for voyages. What more can you ask of?

I don't mind either, Dip is probably the stat I need the least, and time keepers stats are epic like he said;)
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

qd4cf1l5pedn.jpg

Better start watching TOS now.... *hint* Mega recurring is pictured....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.