Home The Bridge

Share CW Worf or other?

I shared Civil War Worf with my squadron. But, even with the bonus, he doesn’t seem like a great choice. I am not sure about multipliers in events. So, is there a better overall character to share to help my teammates? Thx!

Comments

• Follow up, I don’t have any of the other specific event characters. Implied, but figured I would add.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenavik and Owosekun would both be infinitely better shares.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I shared Civil War Worf with my squadron. But, even with the bonus, he doesn’t seem like a great choice. I am not sure about multipliers in events. So, is there a better overall character to share to help my teammates? Thx!

Civil War Worf’s stats get the 3X (high) bonus multiplier, as compared to the 2X (small) bonus for variants & traits. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just threw FO Burnham out there. There will always be a command seat and she’s scoring over 3,000
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I just threw FO Burnham out there. There will always be a command seat and she’s scoring over 3,000

Interesting, I am sharing my 5/5 Number One.
    Let’s fly!
    As soon as you get Tenavik, fully equip him and put him up as a share. :)

Yes, great advice from Squirrel though you may have to replicate some of the Tenavik pieces.
    Let’s fly!
  • Captain SMRCaptain SMR ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Thanks, I am switching to Kol of House Kor, he is a little better (even at x2) and has a third trait. I think my goal will be to max Tenavik as quickly as I can!

I was thinking of her too with her great DIP. Chancellor L’Rell also crossed my mind. Question. Would it be beneficial to rotate them or would it be annoying?
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

I was thinking of her too with her great DIP. Chancellor L’Rell also crossed my mind. Question. Would it be beneficial to rotate them or would it be annoying?

I would be annoyed, since i always run the same missions with the same crew. Especially since L‘ Rell and Number One are not really great shares.
    Btw no 2x Leg crew is better than a 1/5 Tenavik (except Hugh Culber,
    but he has no perfect seats on the 3 seat missions). ;)

Having a list with all bonus crew and their bonus status (2x/3x , sorted by totals of skill1+2 and skill 1+3) really helps to figure out the best share.
    [BAD)fleet has such a list, and 2 openings. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•

I would be annoyed, since i always run the same missions with the same crew. Especially since L‘ Rell and Number One are not really great shares.
    Btw no 2x Leg crew is better than a 1/5 Tenavik (except Hugh Culber,
    but he has no perfect seats on the 3 seat missions). ;)

Having a list with all bonus crew and their bonus status (2x/3x , sorted by totals of skill1+2 and skill 1+3) really helps to figure out the best share.
    [BAD)fleet has such a list, and 2 openings. ;)

That’s an awful lot to think about versus just saying yeah. Burnham is good. Plus I’m not keeping the Timekeeper. I have plenty of his skill set

Not keeping the „free“ 4/5 Timekeeper? 😮
    16th best voyages crew, 5th best CMD base crew. Highest bonus for all 4 Mega events. Well ur crew roster must be awesome. 😉

I have 30 bonus crew. All my shuttles are 96% and above. One of those at 97 or 98 isn’t going to make much of a difference. I just have so many command science. I don’t need another for a few extra voyage points. I can already get well past ten hours on those. What I do need is another Spider Broccoli. My SCI/ENG voyages are just a little short of where I would like them.

• :D
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Not keeping the „free“ 4/5 Timekeeper? 😮
    16th best voyages crew, 5th best CMD base crew. Highest bonus for all 4 Mega events. Well ur crew roster must be awesome. 😉

I have 30 bonus crew. All my shuttles are 96% and above. One of those at 97 or 98 isn’t going to make much of a difference. I just have so many command science. I don’t need another for a few extra voyage points. I can already get well past ten hours on those. What I do need is another Spider Broccoli. My SCI/ENG voyages are just a little short of where I would like them.

Just..... wow.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

I get annoyed when shared crew change during an event. If a small bonus is changed to a large bonus, it is fine. However, swapping small bonus is a problem, because I plan my shuttles, then send out a voyage. If I have bonus crew needed to fill a hole on shuttle, and that crew is on a voyage, then I will have a hole in the shuttle crew.

Similarly, you might change the shared crew for one I do not need. I might then end up not using the shared crew, and my squadron leader will lose out. This has happened at least twice is the past.

When I have finished my kick-start, and am planning my crews, I aim to get the shared crew on a shuttle, I do not have the inclination to mess around whilst on the karzi at work. It is simply one shuttle in, the next out.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I filled 13 shuttles with almost all bonus crew and with over 90%. Twice. Lots of bonus this time. It really doesn't matter much which you share. I found Baku Worf (or whatever his name) useful as a purple. Also Georgou, if you are short on gold crew.

I get annoyed when shared crew change during an event. If a small bonus is changed to a large bonus, it is fine. However, swapping small bonus is a problem, because I plan my shuttles, then send out a voyage. If I have bonus crew needed to fill a hole on shuttle, and that crew is on a voyage, then I will have a hole in the shuttle crew.

Similarly, you might change the shared crew for one I do not need. I might then end up not using the shared crew, and my squadron leader will lose out. This has happened at least twice is the past.

When I have finished my kick-start, and am planning my crews, I aim to get the shared crew on a shuttle, I do not have the inclination to mess around whilst on the karzi at work. It is simply one shuttle in, the next out.

Annoying it is and I totally understand your position. Just shows you how fleet oriented I am

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought about sharing her but I decided against it because there are no seats that take advantage of both her top skills - there are plenty of DIP-only slots and a few ENG-only slots, just no AND slots with both. Sharing the surprise Pike I got while fishing for a fourth star on Owo this week, then Tenavik for the other Faction events.

I give my squad the options and let them decide.
    Let’s fly!
    edited October 2019

I thought about sharing her but I decided against it because there are no seats that take advantage of both her top skills - there are plenty of DIP-only slots and a few ENG-only slots, just no AND slots with both. Sharing the surprise Pike I got while fishing for a fourth star on Owo this week, then Tenavik for the other Faction events.

There is a Bajoran three-seater with both. Also, her dip-com is almost as good as the 1/5 New Eden Pike I had. There is a shortage of good engineering options and lots of engineering in the three-seater shuttles.

h1pr8lp92brp.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

There is a Bajoran three-seater with both. Also, her dip-com is almost as good as the 1/5 New Eden Pike I had. There is a shortage of good engineering options and lots of engineering in the three-seater shuttles.

h1pr8lp92brp.png

I must have not paid attention to that one during the kickstart...oops. I’m running S31 and Klingon shuttles anyways, and the squad has been pretty pleased with Pike thus far.

h1pr8lp92brp.png

I must have not paid attention to that one during the kickstart...oops. I’m running S31 and Klingon shuttles anyways, and the squad has been pretty pleased with Pike thus far.

Yeah, it is all about what your squad wants and works best for them. Mine needed engineering, yours may not.
    Let’s fly!
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to the OP question... for their top-2 skills, the event crew would sequence as:
    1/5 Tenavik
    4/4 Owosekun
    1/5 Pike
    3/4 Owosekun
    4/4 Worf

The top 3 crew are not very different (for numbers; skills are obviously different), so just select one that best fills the squad's needs. Worf is considerably behind the top 3. Even if your squad needs CMD-SEC, a 4/4 Owo (skill 1 & 3) would beat Worf.

For the OP, Worf may actually be the best option.

Although Worf is relatively weak among the event crew, don't ignore the value of the 3x bonus he gives. If a squad is skill-boosting rather than speed-boosting, the 3x bonus may be far more useful to them than the 2x bonus given by non-event crew.

Just my 2 strips of latinum.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I am sharing 5/5 Mirror Stamets rather for ENG than SCI. I have plenty of bonus crew, but ENG is the scarcest this time. Reno only has 1 star, otherwise i had taken her.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • shadow8803shadow8803 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Per the thread title, I’m now really wanting Worf to guest star in Supernatural and/or Riverdale, or perhaps sharinghis time between both in a likely terrible, yet compelling, crossover event.
  • Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    I currently have 8 shuttles out, all filled with bonus crew. My Immortal CW Worf isn't on any of them. Does that answer your question?
  • He made one shuttle out of 10 for me, When I was running 5 shuttles on Thursday and Friday. I have lots of Discovery Crew and other Worfs. There is a Worf on every set I send out, Now 4, but not CW Worf.
    He made one shuttle out of 10 for me, When I was running 5 shuttles on Thursday and Friday. I have lots of Discovery Crew and other Worfs. There is a Worf on every set I send out, Now 4, but not CW Worf.

That's cool. Are your other worfs all legendaries? Civil War worf should be pulling in higher stats than all but high star legendary worfs.
    Let’s fly!