Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Resolved]Gauntlet is Down

(IPA) Glise(IPA) Glise ✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in Past Anomalies
Just finished my gauntlet and found another anomaly in the game today.
irnkgsy2i2ff.png

Comments

• Options
    Not necessarily a glitch. But if something major was happening there is usually an announcement. My guess is maintenance.
  • Options
    My guess is, its connected to the hick ups that occured earlier and not intended!
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    (IPA) Glise(IPA) Glise ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Maybe, Big, but this was earlier. (TFA) Gul Durnn has never at any time been in our fleet. And if he had been, we would have booted him a long time ago.
    drnjlc0vajgp.png
  • Options
    p190o33367hu.png
    Still down, 12:04. A.M. EST Friday October 4, 2019
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    quote="eXo | Quasimous;c-180783"]p190o33367hu.png
    Still down, 12:04. A.M. EST Friday October 4, 2019[/quote]

Me too. 😟
  • Options
    We've got a few stowaways in my fleet as well, something must be a bit screwy.
  • Options
    Support sent me an email saying an update had been released to resolve it, but, apparently not since I'm still getting the same no Gauntlet screen.
    Capt. Ande Tennille
  • Options
    I am on the latest update but I am locked out.
  • Options
    Hey gang - in case you weren't aware, there are two separate Gauntlets, running alternate days. The Second day gauntlet is still running until this afternoon, and it needs to finish before anything can be updated.

Just FYI
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Hey gang - in case you weren't aware, there are two separate Gauntlets, running alternate days. The Second day gauntlet is still running until this afternoon, and it needs to finish before anything can be updated.

Just FYI

Have they announced an update and is everyone on the first Gauntlet still down?

Edit: Saw Captain Ande Tenille's note on the update.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking into it!
  • Options
    I wonder if this will result in the whole player base being in the same gauntlet day when ours is fixed
  • Options
    They should give everyone a free Armus because we can't play to get one now. 🤣
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will be resolved soon, thank you for your patience :)
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    This will be resolved soon, thank you for your patience :)

Would be a good time to slip in Lord Garth or Galt as a new gauntlet crew..... :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gauntlet is now available :)
  • Options
    Just a behold with the options of Locutus, Armus and caretaker would be fine - no need to go overboard like with this mornings dailies comp :)