Home The Bridge

Yesterday double campaign accolades

I was wondering why we got 200 free honour with an in game message yesterday so I asked other players.
Some of them got the daily rewards twice that's why DB gave 200 free honour.
According to dB the campaign was not effected but how come that some players got double accolades without spending dillithium or something else and already advanced to tier 8?
Level 84
65 x 5* immortal

Comments

• VIP!
  • I'm VIP14 and I only went to tier 4.
    Which VIP level do I need for tier 8?
    Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I understood the dailies were reset entirely. So if someone had already finished them and redid them after the reset got double daily rewards including accolades.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Which would mean that the campaigns WERE effected and the 200 honor really doesn't do squat.......
  • [GSA] bSeRk[GSA] bSeRk ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Obviously not for everyone.
    Also they only gave 200 honour to everyone.
    What about the merits and chronitons?
    Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously not for everyone.
    Also they only gave 200 honour to everyone.
    What about the merits and chronitons?

The comp wasn’t designed to make everyone equal, it was designed to rectify the fact some people were not able to complete all their dailies since the counter was reset so close to the end.

Theoretically they would have received double rewards for some and none for others that would wash aside from the honor for competing all 11.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had it reset 3 times yesterday...the "normal" one had a set of 22 instead of 11, all were doubled. Then later in the afternoon, it reset again for a 3rd set of daily jobs. Hopefully they got it all fixed now.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • I had it reset 3 times yesterday...the "normal" one had a set of 22 instead of 11, all were doubled. Then later in the afternoon, it reset again for a 3rd set of daily jobs. Hopefully they got it all fixed now.

How many rewards did you get?
    Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no clue how many I did/didn't get because I didn't know exactly where I was when it reset. I know I had cleared the shuttles beforehand and had to repeat them. Probably repeated some of the away and space missions.

But after the reset I only got 2 cadets in from warps. I had used my cadet tickets before the reset.

That meant that I didn't get the daily 200 honor for completing all the missions. I think I ended 85 accolades ahead from the repeats minus missing the complete all missions. So all I really lost out on was the 200 honor which DB made up in the email.

Yes some people came out further ahead based on where they were in their daily missions. But we know compensation like this can never make things perfectly equal. Overall I think DB handled this the best they could.
    I had it reset 3 times yesterday...the "normal" one had a set of 22 instead of 11, all were doubled. Then later in the afternoon, it reset again for a 3rd set of daily jobs. Hopefully they got it all fixed now.

How many rewards did you get?

Cleared up to lvl 11
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Thanks @Nomad (FADM:Patterns of Force)

So basically you're saying that I should keep quiet and continue playing.
    Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
    Thanks @Nomad (FADM:Patterns of Force)

So basically you're saying that I should keep quiet and continue playing.

I don't know, if they want to take the stuff back they can, but I have completed every campaign early anyway so It doesn't matter, if I get the stuff yesterday or 2 days from now. And not doing premium this time, already have The Fly immo'd :)
  • Thank you for the clarification :smiley:
    Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • Listen guys. Some of the most BORING days for me in this game are the 4-5 days between when I finish the campaign and when the next one starts. I don't care if some people advanced a bit faster, that just means they'll be bored an extra day at the end.

THIS! +1
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen guys. Some of the most BORING days for me in this game are the 4-5 days between when I finish the campaign and when the next one starts. I don't care if some people advanced a bit faster, that just means they'll be bored an extra day at the end.

THIS! +1

+2, my friends. Let’s reserve the torches ‘n’ pitchforks for when we really need them. :)
  • AviTrek wrote: »
    Overall I think DB handled this the best they could.

i think if there is something wrong on db´s site,like it was,give all daily rewards to everyone,that would be the best/a fair solution to make sure everyone gets the rewards.
    a lot of players didnt recieve any of the rwards except the 200honor. i had a lot to do and could start working on the dailys very late-so 200honor and this is it.
    maybe you guys laugh about it ,but i still need every single credit and chron,so this -once more-was a bit frustrating:(

so its not "all we could do" like shan said, it is more like "all we wanted to do" (or what they are allowed to do,i dont know howw much freedom the mods/cs have for the compensations and other stuff-sadly there is like no communication to the community whats going on and why)

but anyway,where are the "friday packs"?:(
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

i think if there is something wrong on db´s site,like it was,give all daily rewards to everyone,that would be the best/a fair solution to make sure everyone gets the rewards.
    a lot of players didnt recieve any of the rwards except the 200honor. i had a lot to do and could start working on the dailys very late-so 200honor and this is it.
    maybe you guys laugh about it ,but i still need every single credit and chron,so this -once more-was a bit frustrating:(

so its not "all we could do" like shan said, it is more like "all we wanted to do" (or what they are allowed to do,i dont know howw much freedom the mods/cs have for the compensations and other stuff-sadly there is like no communication to the community whats going on and why)

The Friday packs are right there:

0c2kocwgfz0j.png
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

The Friday packs are right there:

They came belated and were not there at first though...

• mhm,kay,thx for the answer(s) and the screenshot,but the packs still not there for me:(
    maybe "my" packs are on vacation @new york comic con this weekend^^

this time it doesnt matter,because if there is one char in the pack i already have ff,i will not try on that pack...did it a few times and lost about one year lifetime;)
  • AviTrek wrote: »

Even that : NO.
    For example, i had done all dailies, but by the time they reset, i had 0 cadet or arena tickets.
    Players who completed the dailies by using only 5 arena tickets, could do that daily again. Other players who completed the cadet daily with ad warps adn had tickets left, coeld theoreticly complete that one as well. While not the case for me.
    Yes i was able to get 2 more campaign rewards, but it just means the campaign will end 2 tiers faster.
    Ok, you could argue that it gives a bit more leaneway, but meh..
    as for the other rewards... those are just a drop in the bucket. Of all those who did get a second chance, i wonder how many where actually able to complete them again without spending. And i you have to spend, the extra rewards gotten from the dailies are pretty much nullified, to the point maybe even that it had cost you more.
    So i find the 200 honor quite nice, since even with the second chance, it was impossible for me to even get to that 2nd 200 honor.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    For the record, I did claim 9/11 of the daily rewards again (I never use dilithium for more Cadet/Arena tickets). I now have a couple of extra days to finish the Campaign, along with the stuff from this chart:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Daily_Missions#Daily_Missions

9xwu4jcuzeej.jpeg
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust