Home The Bridge
Options

The highs and lows of merit pulls

Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
Did a merit pull, looking for the usual 150 or so honor. And then a GOLD border showed up!! B) A handful of milliseconds later, I realized who it was. :'( The same card I immortalized about a week ago via the campaign.

c835oqdb1ajc.png

In my head, all I heard was Charlton Heston yelling "[Darn] you RNG! [Darn] you to [heck]!"

Comments

• Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Did a merit pull, looking for the usual 150 or so honor. And then a GOLD border showed up!! B) A handful of milliseconds later, I realized who it was. :'( The same card I immortalized about a week ago via the campaign.

c835oqdb1ajc.png

In my head, all I heard was Charlton Heston yelling "[Darn] you RNG! [Darn] you to [heck]!"

She is good enough to start a second copy all on her own. 🙂
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had immortalized her before she was ever put into the campaign. At first I was really annoyed. But now, at 4/5, she's my second best diplomacy shuttler -- right behind her immortalized self.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

c835oqdb1ajc.png

Having the Gold Border show up means nothing, during the pull. 1* can pop up, and the Gold Border shows at first........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Very true...
    Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I had immortalized her before she was ever put into the campaign. At first I was really annoyed. But now, at 4/5, she's my second best diplomacy shuttler -- right behind her immortalized self.

I didn't have her originally but I was happy to add her to my crew. I had Picard immortalized though like most of the players in the previous campaign. I did the campaign with the intention of citing him and was happy as my 5th star showed up in a behold at the end of the campaign. Haven't regretted that campaign at all as duplicates of good cards are worth collecting in many cases, especially with this one. I would love the behold the OP had above. A 1/5 for shuttles and the 5/5 for voyages.
  • Options
    lkygcocemwwj.jpg

When you finally get a legendary, and then you realize you have her FF... 😭

Second time this has happened to me, too
  • Options
    veXveX ✭✭
    I just got Rura Penthe Kirk and Tactical Burnham in same pack.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got Commodore April in a pull. I seem to get only terrible legendaries in merit pulls; other notables are Captain Lorca, Joesph Sisko, and War Reporter Jake Sisko.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Just got final Star fro Commando Shran.......

7qmbp2olkqqk.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Well, It IS a Purple I do not have.

But, plenty of posts about how hard it is Leveling Cyrus Roadblock.

cvly28sjjv7a.jpg
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

cvly28sjjv7a.jpg

He was quite unpleasant to level back then. Now? I wonder how the various new missions and things help ease the pain...then again, I’m not so curious as to level another one if he dropped for me again. :)
  • Options

cvly28sjjv7a.jpg

He was quite unpleasant to level back then. Now? I wonder how the various new missions and things help ease the pain...then again, I’m not so curious as to level another one if he dropped for me again. :)

I have a feeling that for right now, he will get to float when my Voyage gets back and the 3*/2*/1* Crew they found go floating.......
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭

cvly28sjjv7a.jpg

I have a feeling that for right now, he will get to float when my Voyage gets back and the 3*/2*/1* Crew they found go floating.......

He's rough ... but if you have the space, keep him hanging around for the time being at lvl 1 ... he's required in a vanity collection (The Big Goobye).
  • Options
    Here is a rarity! Sometimes 1 purple, but never 2!

mss29xeq4el9.png

Merit Rewards is just an honor machine at this point...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Never seen purple but I’m level 32 so maybe one day been saving merit for gauntlet refresh for the future
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    kif7se0n8jey.png

Oof!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266