Home The Bridge
Options

Crime of Last Century Threshold Pulls

Welp...900 honor and some unnecessary schematics. Not ideal but honor is always welcome.

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    And yet you started the forum post to see what everyone else got. A bold move as you may see some people with awesome legendary drops. Good luck to everyone I am gonna hold onto my pulls till the end of the mega.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    900 Honor for me.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    All honor. M113 as a straight drop
  • Options
    900 honor, it was a straight drop of Doctor Chapel
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp...900 honor and some unnecessary schematics. Not ideal but honor is always welcome.

Ditto. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    All disHonor
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    900 honor and some useful schems.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop of Jason Alexander.
  • Options
    ovnrwp9m4hb8.jpg

first star for this garak,so am fine with the 350k pull;)
    naaaaahhhh,am actually a bit hypedXD these pulls...you all know...things happen if you open whatever pack it is...
    sometimes things "no human ever has pulled before"...

could have picked maquis tuvok or temporal agent daniels instead,but with two collections,it´s him.
    just for the char,i guess i would have picked daniels,this "enterprise-j moment" was pretty nice
  • Options
    Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    In "honor" of Hallowe'en...

I got Arik. Charlie Brown. Auuuugh!!! 700 honor.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    mgmlxlamt0o1.jpg
    All honor.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    pwp9jrp1ahx7.png

Not bad for a straight drop!
    Final star on Friar Tuck; plus a collection bonus; plus that was my 349th immortal! Which means I get the 350 immortalised Achievement of 750 dilithium (since they still haven't fixed that bug!)
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor
  • Options
    hj0lxw2vdvyh.jpg

fie4dqarnr0z.jpg

Only one more star before I can send Tarquin to the freezer and make the next level of the Delphic Expanse collection.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Man wrote: »
    In "honor" of Hallowe'en...

I got Arik. Charlie Brown. Auuuugh!!! 700 honor.

Hehe, Arik Soong. I got so many of him over the years and airlocked him always then he was event crew one time and I was like, crud, I airlocked all of him.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    100 schems, 1xDuschamps, 1xBest Selling Author Jake and the rest honor.

One of the better packs I've had.
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    09l5yeoabmx3.png
    500 honor, fuel replicator, useful schematics (Pike's Enterprise) and final star for Roga Danar.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    ruhy35n2y50v.jpeg
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Ezri. This card is so bad some blues have better totals.
  • Options
    xuyklz1elie4.png

2nd star for Harris and honor. He’s one that just sits there in the “I’ll get around to you someday” pile.