Home Ready Room

How Good Is Pah Wraith Keiko?

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in Ready Room
I have the stuff to 5/5 her from 1/5 but I don’t want buyers remorse if someone I like better comes down the pipe. Please help me decide. Maybe even this Ba’ul. He or she seems pretty good too.

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know on a crew value level. But on a character level, I never liked Keiko in DS9. I don't hate her or anything. I just wouldn't spend for her.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know on a crew value level. But on a character level, I never liked Keiko in DS9. I don't hate her or anything. I just wouldn't spend for her.

As Eddie Murphy said in Trading Places, thank you, youve been helpful

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I don't have her myself, but looking at her stats, it seems like it comes down to how badly you're in need of CMD. Personally she's not someone I would spend a lot of Honor on, because those skills are really common, and even though that base CMD is insane, the proficiency is terrible, so combined, she's lower in that skill than Mirror Picard and Borg Queen (just looking at the top two in my roster).

And if you take the CMD+SEC+DIP skills as a trio, she's very comparable in strength to my Gangster Kirk — even though his secondary is DIP rather than SEC — but I do use him a lot, so if you have a void in that area, she could potentially be helpful.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • I don't know on a crew value level. But on a character level, I never liked Keiko in DS9. I don't hate her or anything. I just wouldn't spend for her.

You are so right, I have exactly the same thoughts about her.

And the only positive thing she did I can remember was based on wrong facts because Miles drinks coffee in the afternoon......
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Okay, I don't have her myself, but looking at her stats, it seems like it comes down to how badly you're in need of CMD. Personally she's not someone I would spend a lot of Honor on, because those skills are really common, and even though that base CMD is insane, the proficiency is terrible, so combined, she's lower in that skill than Mirror Picard and Borg Queen (just looking at the top two in my roster).

And if you take the CMD+SEC+DIP skills as a trio, she's very comparable in strength to my Gangster Kirk — even though his secondary is DIP rather than SEC — but I do use him a lot, so if you have a void in that area, she could potentially be helpful.

That is food for thought. Thank you my friend

• Kind of depends on what other crew you've got. If you found yourself in faction events sometimes without a CMD crew variant, she'd fill that void quite well. Or even if you are well established and want to send out lots of shuttle overnight rentals, she can fill a CMD void there too especially for events without a lot of variants. This value is primarily in pure faction events.

Besides those event circumstances, Keiko has a common skill set and is pretty unimpressive in voyage numbers.

Baul has a very rare skill set, respectable voyage score, and far higher event variant count. Eventually they'll stop the all discovery crew variants and her event count will slow, then she will be primarily voyage crew.

Personally Baul would be a higher priority but I don't think it's a clear cut decision in light of the above 2 reasons.
    Kind of depends on what other crew you've got. If you found yourself in faction events sometimes without a CMD crew variant, she'd fill that void quite well. Or even if you are well established and want to send out lots of shuttle overnight rentals, she can fill a CMD void there too especially for events without a lot of variants. This value is primarily in pure faction events.

Besides those event circumstances, Keiko has a common skill set and is pretty unimpressive in voyage numbers.

Baul has a very rare skill set, respectable voyage score, and far higher event variant count. Eventually they'll stop the all discovery crew variants and her event count will slow, then she will be primarily voyage crew.

Personally Baul would be a higher priority but I don't think it's a clear cut decision in light of the above 2 reasons.

I’m thinking Ba’ul is a slightly beefed up Prisoner Chikotay, which I have immortalized. I’m thinking I’ll save my bullets for a personal fan favorite be it through event or new honor hall. Or perhaps if Imprinted Archer visits my Dabo wheel

• JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I’m thinking I’ll save my bullets for a personal fan favorite be it through event or new honor hall.

Good plan. With your kind of crew no current legendary would really make a noticeable difference. Also december is not too far away. Maybe there will be a behold sale again or even better a citation sale...
    I’m thinking I’ll save my bullets for a personal fan favorite be it through event or new honor hall.

Good plan. With your kind of crew no current legendary would really make a noticeable difference. Also december is not too far away. Maybe there will be a behold sale again or even better a citation sale...

Half price honor hall sale!! One day only! Slashing prices! For one day turn one citation into two!! What a lovely Xmas gift that would be

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or perhaps if Imprinted Archer visits my Dabo wheel

Was thinking of you today with that special Scotty pack that just came out. Did you do some pulls to try for an Imprinted Archer?

• JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Was thinking of you today with that special Scotty pack that just came out. Did you do some pulls to try for an Imprinted Archer?

Usually Banjo never does these tuesday packs, maybe today he was indeed tempted though...

Alas I did not. It’s still only a 3% chance. I just can’t do it. The buyers remorse from not getting g one would eat at me
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't blame you. Did 4 packs myself and not a single Legendary (just SR's who I already have immortalized). I mean, I already had Gary Seven at 5/5, but wouldn't have minded another copy. Was really shooting for Scotty, though.

• Banjo1012 wrote: »

Half price honor hall sale!! One day only! Slashing prices! For one day turn one citation into two!! What a lovely Xmas gift that would be

My 500k saved honor would like this.
    Dazlaaaaa wrote: »

My 500k saved honor would like this.

Wow! You could bank 20 citations!