Home The Bridge
Options

Can we have a ship building achievement please?

John Luck PikkardJohn Luck Pikkard ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in The Bridge
Since we now have close to 60 ships in the game, wouldn't it make sense to have a ship building achievement? Just like the immortalized crew achievement? I vote for honor as the reward.

It would certainly make it more interesting to upgrade and finish the ships. :smile:

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be a good idea.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we now have close to 50 ships in the game, wouldn't it make sense to have a ship building achievement? Just like the immortalized crew achievement? I vote for honor as the reward.

It would certainly make it more interesting to upgrade and finish the ships. :smile:

I also like this idea, especially if it incorporates tiers for having 10, 20, 30, etc., ships at “Max-Lv.” Alternatively, it could be tiered by star-class of ship, e.g. 1*, 2*, etc. 🖖

As of now, there are 57 ships in the game:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Ships#Ships
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I'm only missing 3 ships. Of the three, one is a high priority to get. Now if there were achievements or even collections for them, the other two missing ships might become more of a rush to get.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm only missing 3 ships. Of the three, one is a high priority to get. Now if there were achievements or even collections for them, the other two missing ships might become more of a rush to get.

This might also drive sales of schematics packs for DB, to appeal to the completionists among us, myself included. LLAP
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Aldude wrote: »
    The reward for completing the achievement would probably be some ship schematics...

:D
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent idea...but what if this achievement gave some sort of percentage bonus for voyage antimatter capacity/duration?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent idea...but what if this achievement gave some sort of percentage bonus for voyage antimatter capacity/duration?

That would be awesome!