Home The Bridge

Dilemma Crew Question

Ace BoogieAce Boogie ✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in The Bridge
Is it possible to get more than one of the dilemma crew other than citations? Can you get them more than once on a voyage?

The reason I ask is somehow I have 2 Jannar. I may have given him a citation by mistake. Also if you get guinan from the achievement can you also get her from the dilemma?

Is it possible to not use voyage revival?

Comments

• MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only get one on one and the same voyage, but you can get more on the next voyages.

I finished the Clown just with dilemmas.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can get Guinan from the achievement and then from a dilemma, yes. And it's possible to get a Voyage-exclusive crew without having to refill or use a token, but not very likely, alas. The chance of having the dilemmas you need fall in the first 8 hours (or 10 hours, if you've got good enough crew to sustain that without a refill), is exceedingly low.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ace? Where’ve ya been my friend??
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Ace? Where’ve ya been my friend??
    Lurking and working. Lol

Still play just have a lot less time.
    Data1001 wrote: »
    You can get Guinan from the achievement and then from a dilemma, yes. And it's possible to get a Voyage-exclusive crew without having to refill or use a token, but not very likely, alas. The chance of having the dilemmas you need fall in the first 8 hours (or 10 hours, if you've got good enough crew to sustain that without a refill), is exceedingly low.
    Thank you. Is it possible to not use a refill and save them up? If so how?
    Well it’s good to hear from you again! So funny cuz just last night I noticed your name on the leaderboard near mine.
  • You can only get one on one and the same voyage, but you can get more on the next voyages.

For some reason I didn’t think that was possible. Unfortunately I can never remember the order for all the dilemmas and when I back out on mobile it picks the wrong one. But it’s good to know. Maybe I’ll walk around with a cheat sheet in my pocket🤣
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Well it’s good to hear from you again! So funny cuz just last night I noticed your name on the leaderboard near mine.

Yeah, I half played for about six months staying mostly top 10k, 😒. Last 3 months been going strong again! It’s a great game, I’ll go down with the ship before I quit!
    Ace Boogie wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Yeah, I half played for about six months staying mostly top 10k, 😒. Last 3 months been going strong again! It’s a great game, I’ll go down with the ship before I quit!

Same here! I wish you success!!

• Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only get one on one and the same voyage, but you can get more on the next voyages.

For some reason I didn’t think that was possible. Unfortunately I can never remember the order for all the dilemmas and when I back out on mobile it picks the wrong one. But it’s good to know. Maybe I’ll walk around with a cheat sheet in my pocket🤣

When voyages first came out you could only get them once, but around a year ago they changed it (and sent out honor as compensation to folks who had already cited) so you could get the voyage crew from dilemma's more than once.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Thank you. Is it possible to not use a refill and save them up? If so how?

Yeah, you just have to be diligent about not trying to push the envelope. In other words, recall all your Voyages if you're not absolutely certain you will reach the next dilemma. Because once you have them in your inventory, it won't give you the option of using Dilithium for a refill. I've never tried to save them up myself, but members of my fleet regularly do so and then use them for an extended Voyage.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • You could save 25 voyage tokens from the event and go for a 72h voyage with all dilemmas. On this way you will get them for sure.
    But that's a half year of saving.........

The voyage crew from the 2part dilemmas will drop over the time, I got them all FF without using dil or tokens.