Home The Bridge
Options

10 for 10 offer 10-06-2019

Sometimes RNG is just really on your side.
Saw the 10 for 10 offer today, and bought it right away. I suddenly had enough dil to take a pull on the event pack; got Owosekun in one. After that, the pulls from the pack:

MtyBGrs.png

bqmPT0Y.png

w0keiEF.png

ldkw1gx.png

9 out of 10 packs had beholds.

I also pulled a 4th star for Mutated Paris and a new Coffee Janeway, so

TcGCcIX.png

Oh, and I got enough honor to put the last star on Solar Sails Sisko.

ZfbMcjZ.png

So pretty good 10 pull over all.
Anybody else buy this and have good luck today?

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTH? Grats, this is amazing.

I rather wait for the next 15/3k/3k offer and buy 2.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Second Star on Admiral Dougherty upgraded 2 ships and lots of honor.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Got 2 begolds and added stars on EV Suit Archer and Satin Dress Lily Sloane
  • Options
    I did it as well and ended up with three legendaries. Mirror Data, Gunslinger Uhura, and Dahar Master Koloth. Not bad for $10...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    tu6v1hzh6gea.png

My only gold, took Annorax. Also got me the last bit of honor I needed to cite Tenavik. I’ll take it.
  • Options
    Bought it and got ZERO legendaries. RNG was kind :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tu6v1hzh6gea.png

My only gold, took Annorax. Also got me the last bit of honor I needed to cite Tenavik. I’ll take it.

Good choice. Satans Robot kinda $U(K$

• Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Got two begolds in one 10x pull. Added the fifth star to Sulan and The Prophet.
  • Options
    2nd star on Mirror Crusher and 4th star for Donatra.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd star on EV Suit Archer and 1st on EV Suit Burnham
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    tu6v1hzh6gea.png

That has to be one of the best respellings out there!!
  • Options
    Got 2 begolds. Extra stars on Lorca and Seven so happy here.
  • Options
    Saw it - bought it.

2 Begolds: first one gave me a second star for Mirror Stamets (Flacon O´Brien and Tempted Data were the other options)

And, finally, First Officer Burnham appeared (Other options: Juliana Tainer and Killy).

And 8 purples of which i needed one to FF Princess Jadzia.

Yeah - i'm happy
  • Options
    And, finally, First Officer Burnham appeared (Other options: Juliana Tainer and Killy).

That's one of the greatest beholds of all time. I would have HATED to make that choice!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time this offer came up that I didn't grab it in quite awhile.... just no interest in airlocking that many purples anymore
  • Options
    Simple result: No begolds at all.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a Judge Q :'(
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh, I never saw this offer. Oh well. I would have passed it up and waited for the 15 packs with 3k dilithium and 3k chronitons instead.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t do screenshots but out of five beholds I pulled two fours I didn’t have, others were all frozen, I also got one begold and got Queen kira who I didn’t have, the other two were a second star on I don’t remember who but not a favorite and layla who I also didn’t have but took decided on Kira. I was pleased.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    tu6v1hzh6gea.png

But it is in a collection and cool looking. I am not surprised his stats are subpar, how did he protect Doctor Chaotica by stumbling around slowly with his arms out?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options

That's one of the greatest beholds of all time. I would have HATED to make that choice!

Wasn't easy - i could not make a screenshot. I didn't dare to wipe over the screen to ruin that begold.

Took me a few minutes to decide, but in the end i went with FO Burnham - still one of the best cards in the game and Discovery events will keep on coming
  • Options
    I feel like 9/10 of my recent premium 10 packs have had no beholds so I’m kind of out off buying them :(
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up my first copy of Arachnia (need for that collection), a 3rd star for Merry Worf and a 5th star for Judge Q - sadly the result is actually to make my "honor debt" go UP slightly since she'll need stars, but i'll take it!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up my first copy of Arachnia (need for that collection), a 3rd star for Merry Worf and a 5th star for Judge Q - sadly the result is actually to make my "honor debt" go UP slightly since she'll need stars, but i'll take it!

For what it's worth, Arachnia has dropped for many in three or four beholds for me. Just got her fifth star in one yesterday. Janeways seem to pop up in my beholds a lot so they might for you too.
    Let’s fly!