Home Fleet Central
Options

GnB recruiting! (Level 49)

VergilVergil ✭✭
edited February 2020 in Fleet Central
-Level 49 Starbase. We have +3 replicator uses and +50 to your chroniton limit! We're working on getting the star rooms leveled up also! :-)
-Slots Open: 40.
-4 squadrons currently open to join!
-No level requirements. If you're new/low leveled, feel free to join!

What we're looking for the most is active players. So long as you're not unexpectedly gone for weeks at a time, you're probably good. :-) If you need to take a break or just become busy, that's okay, just let us know!

You can search up "GnB" in the fleets, there's no sort of application/wait to join. Or you can send me your player code/name and I can invite you myself. :-) Just let me know! My in-game name is the same as it is here: Vergil.

If you have any further questions, PM me with them or comment here and I'll do my best to help you.

Comments

• Options
    We're still looking for more members! :-)
  • Options
    Squadrons open with active leaders to help you out in the upcoming faction/supply event if you want to join! <3
  • Options
    WrightWright ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I have a level 98 starbase (The New Tuners) with room for 4 squadrons if you wanted to merge with us.
  • Options
    Wright wrote: »
    I have a level 98 starbase (The New Tuners) with room for 4 squadrons if you wanted to merge with us.

I would rather not merge with your fleet at this time. I messaged you some through the in-game chat about your offer, but I'm unsure if it went through. Sorry!
  • Options
    Thanks Vergil
  • Options
    We're still looking for more members! <3
  • Options
    Still looking! :-)
  • Options
    Need a lil bit of help with the mega event going on right now? Feel free to join. :)
  • Options
    Happy belated New Year! <3 We still have plenty of open slots!
  • Options
    <3 We're still open to new recruits!
  • Options
  • Options