Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault - Tribble Herder Scotty

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in The Bridge
The Leak continues to prove real!

With ENG, CMD and SEC, plus Jury Rigger.

31rdtbztub9p.png

Comments

• Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do I play Pack Roulette? I might.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a surprise!
  • Options

You know how the saying goes... "A Pakled and his dilithium are soon parted" when playing Tuesday Pack Roulette!
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Options

You know how the saying goes... "A Pakled and his dilithium are soon parted" when playing Tuesday Pack Roulette!

Make us throw (away our dilithium)!
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    #89 Voyager with the #2 base ENG.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't decide between trying for this pack or trying for Queen Po in the 490 DIL pack.

What you think?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap - Gary Seven and Imprinted Archer in that pack? I guess I'm biting.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaand tried my luck in the Scotty pack, got Crazy Crusher, and realized why I don't buy packs.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Can't decide between trying for this pack or trying for Queen Po in the 490 DIL pack.

What you think?

Po is easier to get and cheaper with voyage score of 3432 and engineering of 1312. But Scotty is Scotty with a cool Archer and Gary Seven. Po seems like a safer bet but the other pack more fun. Scotty has a higher engineering of 1332 and a better ship ability of reapiring hull after 6 seconds which would come in handy against D'Koras, and an awesome trait of "shepherd" but he will be very hard to get.

jbkutvz7v291.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took one spin and god Archer, can't argue with a gold too much but I wanted either OTHER gold haha
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want to try but all the purps are ffe so I hate throwing away my money
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

I have him at voyager 11
  • Options

Might want to check the math on that, I have him as #11 voyager, a full 100 points ahead of recent mega Determined Janeway.

Also have him #4 ENG/SEC shuttle seat and #9 CMD/ENG. Too bad 3 crew with his exact skill set debuted in the last 6 months, and quite a few more that are close enough, though he is a noticeable improvement over all of them.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

I have him at voyager 11
    Dingbat1 wrote: »

Might want to check the math on that, I have him as #11 voyager, a full 100 points ahead of recent mega Determined Janeway.

Yup, yup. My Excel document updated itself too slowly. I give up.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭

So shall it be written. So was it done. :(
  • Options
    One try, got Scotty right away. Really wanted my fourth star for Gary Seven though. Well, I guess it could have been worse...
  • Options
    Tried for Gary Seven, got B-4, at least some useful ship schematics.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    vickyjona wrote: »
    Tried for Gary Seven, got B-4, at least some useful ship schematics.

B-4 in a pack while he is in the daily rewards is just mean. He is the reason I do not try this pack.

/add: Went for Archer instead, disappointment included. 1x Mirror, 2x North Star -> FF.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all the purples in all those new discount packs and the pet pack, so I didn't even try. But I was missing two of the purple Archers and had none of the gold maxed. Did 3 pulls. Three purple crew, but two maxed out Archers and I got a bonus purple crew I didn't have maxed (there are so few of those now). I also got Prophet Sarah Sisko. So all told, I'm doing well, though I have depleted my dilithium.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap - Gary Seven and Imprinted Archer in that pack? I guess I'm biting.

I tried a couple for the same reason. No legendaries. My long standing distaste for Tuesday packs continues.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    four pulls - zero 5*
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    Yaaaay....i suggested a pets collection a few weeks ago.

Now we have the tues pack....roll on the cute companion colllection!!!!
  • Options
    Finally a good Scotty. With tribbles. Well deserved :)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew better. Really want scotty so I tried twice. bev and b-4. also know as more honor. :-( oh well.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    7 packs... 2 Crushers, 2 B-4's, 2 Zimmerman's and a Scotty... Would have preferred Gary or Archer but can't complain as RNG wasn't unkind!
  • Options
    Two packs, two B4s, his empty eyes seemingly mocking me for lack of judgment. "This is how you stare at the screen, expecting to win that Gary Seven." I hate Tuesday packs.

Oh, and an all-fresh behold between Tilly (the bad one), Revolutionary Damar and Ilia Probe. Meh.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, and an all-fresh behold between Tilly (the bad one), Revolutionary Damar and Ilia Probe. Meh.

With all the Disco events, the lesser Tilly is still quite solid for factions thanks to her strong bases. She probably would have been my choice.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Revolutionary Damar is good in gauntlet.
    Let’s fly!