Home The Bridge
Options

Pet Pulls?

Apparently I'm brushing the wrong way to drop a Gold pet, has anyone got a Gold to drop on this and how many pulls did it take?cjn3aobaw5o6.jpg

Comments

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    One pull got me crazy Crusher. Wanted Gary Seven. Oh well.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tuesday packs are seldom worth it. The Legendary drop rate is terrible and even if one drops, getting the one you want is not guaranteed. I've made the attempt more than I ought to have. Almost always I just get the 4* crew I didn't need. Only once did I get what I wanted after a few pulls.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only did one pull myself and got the Archer. Wasn't what I wanted but good enough
  • Options
    I made 4 pulls, 3x B-4 and 1x Crusher, but at least I got 1/5 Naked Phlox. Not a pack legend, but a nice consolation prize.
  • Options
    I made seven pulls and got Gary Seven on pull four and pull seven. I was pretty stunned. I would have been happy with any of the three, but he was who I really wanted.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did one pull and got Crusher. I wanted Gary Seven or more stars on my Archer. I've done enough Tuesday packs to know to expect nothing.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 pulls and got archer and Scotty. Of course I wanted g7, but I am good where I am and walking away.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I opened 3 packs, got Bev, Archer, and then a double drop of B4 and Zimmerman. One non-pack begold, chose Prince Bashir over Goddess Troi and Rura Penthe Kirk.
  • Options
    I did 2 packs and got Scotty I'm happy with that.
  • Options
    2 pulls, first was crusher, second was Gary Seven.
  • Options
    vickyjona wrote: »
    m0m4a63huhuo.png Got Gary Seven!

And everything else!!!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    vickyjona wrote: »
    m0m4a63huhuo.png Got Gary Seven!

Amazing pull by the way, but the OP is showing the picture of the 650 dil pulls and questioning drops. The pull pictured here is a 6500 dil pull.

To the OP... did multiple pulls myself, but legendaries specified within the pack never shined on me. I did get 3 legendaries outside of the pack, though. Just some harsh RNG for me in terms of the 3 in the pack.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...