Home Engineering Room
Options

Unable to install/play

This discussion was created from comments split from: can't play on FB - refuses to connect.

Comments

• Options
    Previously played the game on a cheap Android tablet 10'without any problems. Tablet lost its wifi Purchased a new expensive tablet but Android store says it is not compatible. Revived my daughter's Lenovo yoga (did not said it was charging) and again it would not install. Factory reset a grandson tablet (store did not work). Updated everything and the program would no start. I am in Boston, Ma for a month and have not being able to play for 6 days. At home in PR irun on the old tablet and under bjue stacks on the laptop.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi and welcome.

I am sorry you are encountering these difficulties.
    What is the exact model of the new tablet you purchased?
  • Options
    I received a new tablet for Christmas, a Vankyo Matrix Z10. The Google play store tells me this device is not compatible and won't allow me to install it.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB_Tx79 wrote: »
    I received a new tablet for Christmas, a Vankyo Matrix Z10. The Google play store tells me this device is not compatible and won't allow me to install it.

Unfortunately there are so many android devices on the market that we cannot make sure they all support our game. I am sorry. From what I read about this table we are not the only app in this situation.