Home Ready Room
Options

Purchases Locked?

For a couple of days (maybe longer) using WIn10 purchase options are locked, any ideas why? DB? Microsoft? My bank? Other?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your payment settings/options of your Microsoft Store profile?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Nope, added a credit card to existing paypal, still locked. MS issue? Options to buy show via steam, facebook and android.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vid wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »

Nope, added a credit card to existing paypal, still locked. MS issue? Options to buy show via steam, facebook and android.

No parental control that suddenly appeared?
    It could be an issue on MS side, yes. I currently see an issue reported but it is stated to be for xbox one.
  • Options
    Don't see any parental control options, never mind it's saving me money :-)
  • Options
    @Vid and @Shan This happens all the time, to me, when I play on steam. IDK why it happens. However, (since I play on a VPN) I change/refresh my VPN IP address, relaunch steam, and relaunch STT. This usually takes care of the issue.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    ACEACE ✭✭✭
    Happens to me all the time. Each ticket gets "play on a different platform."
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens to me when I am on cellular, as opposed to wifi, and forget to enable in-app purchases via cellular. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust