Home Ready Room

Rookie Question

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am currently the squad leader. They want me to pass it to someone else. How do I do that?

Comments

• SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Go into your Starbase, tap on the person you want to make Squadron Leader. Tap Promote to Squadron Leader.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the Fleet UI, tap/click on your squadmate to see her/his bridge crew. There should be a couple of blue buttons to the left of the crew, one of which is “Promote to Squadron Leader” or similar words. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. Thanks fellas. I’m still a newbie to this fleet thing. I was Han Solo for quite a while
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Cool. Thanks fellas. I’m still a newbie to this fleet thing. I was Han Solo for quite a while

I remember those days well, "EnterpriseWasBest". ;)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I remember those days well, "EnterpriseWasBest". ;)

Dropping some old school on me!!! Pretty cool you remember that about little old me. I’m touched! I just couldn’t ignore the extra honor, chrons, and starbase bonuses any longer
  • REGREG ✭✭✭
    What happens if a squadron leader goes inactive. Can the Fleet admiral pass on the leadership to another member of that Squadron?
    REG wrote: »
    What happens if a squadron leader goes inactive. Can the Fleet admiral pass on the leadership to another member of that Squadron?

Currently, the only solution to the problem of an inactive Squadron Leader is for the admiral to dismiss that player from the Fleet. The Leader “baton” then gets automatically passed to another member of that same Squadron. I am unsure what basis is used for the automatic selection, though. 🖖