Home The Bridge
Options

Burnham Offer

I gotta say, DB, that I really appreciate having the special $10 offer crew also appear in one of the discounted packs....I now have a 2/5* First Officer Burnham after just one lucky pull.

40jqxjkcj685.png

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta say, DB, that I really appreciate having the special $10 offer crew also appear in one of the discounted packs....I now have a 2/5* First Officer Burnham after just one lucky pull.

40jqxjkcj685.png

She’s awesome! You would do well to cite her up
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

40jqxjkcj685.png

She’s awesome! You would do well to cite her up

Or DYC, if it is available and can be bought financially.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    She is great, but FE/FF
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uluru wrote: »
    She is great, but FE/FF

Same. Would absolutely have bit if I didn't. I might even have considered starting a second one if CMD/SCI wasn't already one of my strongest Voyage skillsets.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is huge for me! I just got her in one of the discount pulls and instantly bought this offer. But I'm in an odd quandary now: I also got Gary Seven last week. I had been planning on him being my next citing project but getting FO Burnham changes that. Should I cite her, or cite him, first?
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1495 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    John Luck PikkardJohn Luck Pikkard ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    EnderW wrote: »
    This is huge for me! I just got her in one of the discount pulls and instantly bought this offer. But I'm in an odd quandary now: I also got Gary Seven last week. I had been planning on him being my next citing project but getting FO Burnham changes that. Should I cite her, or cite him, first?

She's better for the mega event, he's the somewhat better overall voyage choice. Maybe go by which skill combo you can use more.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought her to a third star on her. Then I did one pull on the pack and got this:

lbmk8gu13tsv.jpg

pa7u5pslpkk4.jpg

The choice between Dax and Mirror Stamets was tough. The purple behold was all FF

Wow! Great pull! You did the right thing choosing Stamets. Great card to have

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been after her for a while might bite on the offer to secure her
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    3 pulls, 3 straight Sareks. My last 14 pack pulls where I've had one of the options immortalised have ALL been the immortal.
  • Options
    Congrats DB on making me spend actual money on a character, which I told myself I'd never do.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »

She's better for the mega event, he's the somewhat better overall voyage choice. Maybe go buy which skill combo you can use more.

I was pumped when I finished Gary Seven, he is magnificent on voyages, shuttles, and the gauntlet. Burnham has really one more week of mega usage right now and then again for the presumptive Season 3 premiere mega event (unless DB does finally reign in the number of bonus crew), and depending on your crew is likely to be a solid voyager and shuttle ace when FF. We do have Tenavik that covers her same primary/secondary skills, so that is worth considering as well...whether that means going with Gary Seven to improve your SCI/SEC voyages or Burnham to really improve COM/SCI is up to you.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I bought her to a third star on her. Then I did one pull on the pack and got this:

lbmk8gu13tsv.jpg

pa7u5pslpkk4.jpg

The choice between Dax and Mirror Stamets was tough. The purple behold was all FF

Wow! Great pull! You did the right thing choosing Stamets. Great card to have

Seconded, Mirror Stamets get a ton of mileage for me, he is a very strong crew.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Took 5 shots at the pack. 4 Stamets and a Sarek. Oh well, ya win some ya lose some. Got some honor at least.

Edit: this is to say I didn’t buy the offer but ripped packs instead. Already had a couple expenditures on “silly stuff” this month (including a Butt Stallion Funko for any fellow Borderlands fans) and didn’t want to get the wife too annoyed at me for wasting money.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a copy of FO Burnham from a begold a while back, and have since cited her up. She's a great crew to have. Definitely helped my voyages and she's very useful on this event. If I didn't already have her, this is a $10 legendary I would have bought.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was very tempting but Tenavik is similar enough I did not go for it.
    Let’s fly!