Home The Bridge
Options

Oh the Frustration!!!!

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I decided to try and see how long I would pass hazards. In my estimation it should have been into the 17th hour. But as luck would have it, my voyage is stuck on 14. I’m at the dilemma but it shows 52 antimatter, no new text is forming, and it keeps going from 14 hours to 14 hours 20 seconds then back to 14 hours and continues to cycle this way. I’ve heard of the trick to open it on another platform and clear the dilemma but I don’t have that luxury as I don’t have a computer at home. UGH! You try to boldly go where no one has gone before.....and yes, I was still clearing the DIP hazards at 14 hours.

7dj1hy3jy22o.png
63qye21qyh2y.png

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I did also try restarting three times. Same story
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    20,000 points...wow. I can almost do that with SCI (about 19,800), but not with the similar scores for the other skills. Wow.
  • Options
    logging out and onto another device usually cures that problems for me. If you have such an option...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    logging out and onto another device usually cures that problems for me. If you have such an option...

Alas, I do not
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would take screenshots of everything, then delete the app & reinstall it. If that wouldn’t unhang the dilemma, then I would weigh the value of CS roulette vs. the potential reward and either hit the Recall button or file a ticket. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would take screenshots of everything, then delete the app & reinstall it. If that wouldn’t unhang the dilemma, then I would weigh the value of CS roulette vs. the potential reward and either hit the Recall button or file a ticket. 🖖

I put in a ticket. My fingers are crossed that they can unstick it and I can go on with my experiment, hope that’s not asking too much

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    20,000 points...wow. I can almost do that with SCI (about 19,800), but not with the similar scores for the other skills. Wow.

Thank you my friend! I am really curious to see at what time I will pass my last hazard.
  • Options
    AdiAdi ✭✭
    First time I tried a 72 hour voyage it got stuck at 14-16 hours with under 50 AM. I tried everything, but nothing worked. I recall it because I didn't want to wait two days for an answer.
    From what I read if a dilemma appear and you are under 100 AM it get stuck. It's like the game don't know what to do: start the dilemma or check if the ship is dead.
    The solution was to have the voyage open when the dilemma appear or let the ship die before dilemma check.
  • Options
    Weyoun 69Weyoun 69 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I have had 5 stuck voyages in the last few weeks. All around the12-16 hour mark.
    I contacted CS each time, and they unfortunately have to recall it every time, unless I had already done this myself. I don't think they can unstick it and let it carry on.

The best thing to do is take a small video of the stuck voyage using the in game record tool. attach this to your CS message.

They normally got back within two days, and gave me everything form the voyage, your last dil used to revive (or voyage token if used), and a coffee Janeway etc to compensate, seeing they can see I was collecting more of her for more Evolved Janeway stars.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weyoun is correct — Shan has stated here that they have no way to unstick a stuck Voyage. But they should compensate you, at least a little (their compensation generally doesn't make up for all the refills you did other than the last one or two, alas).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just said screw it and recalled it. Don’t want to miss hitting campaign dailies
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I just said screw it and recalled it. Don’t want to miss hitting campaign dailies

2lr5na2csfbv.jpeg
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

2lr5na2csfbv.jpeg
    🖖

Funny cause that crusader clearly chose poorly. Stuck for hundreds of years in a small cave with nothing to do, guarding an item that did not even need to be guarded because it could not leave the cave.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

2lr5na2csfbv.jpeg
    🖖

Funny cause that crusader clearly chose poorly. Stuck for hundreds of years in a small cave with nothing to do, guarding an item that did not even need to be guarded because it could not leave the cave.

So he knows a bad decision when he sees one. My wife and I saw It a week or two ago. After they killed the whatever it was I said “now isn’t it standard for the whole cave to fall apart now?” And sure as you know what, the cave starting collapsing. The old lady who lived in my house before me for 60 years died in it but it didn’t collapse. I wonder why?

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

2lr5na2csfbv.jpeg
    🖖

Thanks. It would have been a fun little experiment but oh well. Life goes on.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Ah, the old voyage is stuck glitch... been there and it is very frustrating! While shooting for 72 hours, got stuck at 64...such fond memories.

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, the old voyage is stuck glitch... been there and it is very frustrating! While shooting for 72 hours, got stuck at 64...such fond memories.

That’s awful!! Mine seems so minor compared to yours