Home The Bridge
Options

Intruding Minds want to know

5kq7j2dprkdi.png
What's up with the yellow skills?
"Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein

Comments

• Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks pretty.

I think it was if you add equipment or level up, the yellow/gold writing was to show skills that were recently increased. I can't remember for certain though and I also think it's currently not working as intended because it seems to show up on most crew now.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I believe it's when you equip something that raises that particular skill. But if you do so, and for instance the 2nd and 3rd skills on that Janeway turn gold/yellow, then every other crew member in your active roster will also show gold/yellow stats on the 2nd and 3rd skills (no matter what those skills may be). I think it takes a restart of the game for those to disappear. Been seeing them on Steam since that updated STT the other month (which I guess was long before the Android version updated).

I also seem to recall Shan saying that it was a glitch and wasn't intended.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    cytp7ke91gd0.jpg

cs ignored my question about the yellow skills,just tried again...
    they dont disappear, not matter how often i restart and it doesnt matter if i play on bluestacks or steam
  • Options
    Obviously a FB or 'droid thing, bc that has never shown up on my screen in iOS. I remember when it first started, and I though it was going to be a cool new feature, but sadly, no, just another bug.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Obviously a FB or 'droid thing, bc that has never shown up on my screen in iOS. I remember when it first started, and I though it was going to be a cool new feature, but sadly, no, just another bug.

Agreed. I never saw this on IOS, and i recall past discussions reporting this as a glitch. Not meaning anything.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a 7.2.0 issue that we hope will be resolved soon.