Home Make It So!

Yes you can immortalise crew using only Basic Crew Training Modules

Captain ZloggCaptain Zlogg ✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in Make It So!
It’s tedious though ...
8f4pr053lrps.png

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha - I remember doing that once, just for "fun"... except it wasn't particularly fun. Had to hold your finger down for what seemed like forever. Of course, that was also before I knew about the speedier method of applying trainers.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Haha - I remember doing that once, just for "fun"... except it wasn't particularly fun. Had to hold your finger down for what seemed like forever. Of course, that was also before I knew about the speedier method of applying trainers.

There’s a faster way than holding down the button? God, I’m such a newbie! How do you apply trainers?

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

There’s a faster way than holding down the button? God, I’m such a newbie! How do you apply trainers?

Hold down the button (with finger or cursor, depending on where you play STT) until the yellow circle comes all the way back around to the top... then right after it completes that first circle, lift up your finger (or mouse button) and immediately press it down again and hold it. This will significantly speed up how fast your trainers are applied. It may take just a wee bit of practice to get the hang of it, but it's definitely not hard to do.

Huh. I did not know that. Thank you my friend. I said it long ago, you are the patriarch of our forum

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Hold down the button (with finger or cursor, depending on where you play STT) until the yellow circle comes all the way back around to the top... then right after it completes that first circle, lift up your finger (or mouse button) and immediately press it down again and hold it. This will significantly speed up how fast your trainers are applied. It may take just a wee bit of practice to get the hang of it, but it's definitely not hard to do.

Whoa...that’s not just a little faster, it’s a lot faster. What would we do without you?