Home The Bridge

Steam Halloween sale

Glenn FiddichGlenn Fiddich ✭✭
edited October 2019 in The Bridge
With a bit of luck , these will be an Halloween sale.. bring on the starters packs!!

We have to wait 1,5 weeks i guess

Comments

• [DSEF] Cpt.Rampo[DSEF] Cpt.Rampo ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    TEN 10x Premium Packs - that's 100 Rare or better crew or schematics - plus 500,000 credits, 700 Dilithium, and 500 VIP points and Bonus Dilithium based on your current VIP level
    for 9,99€ right now;)

Get 1,500 schematics for the legendary Borg Cube and H.M.S. Bounty, 1,200 schematics for the super-rare USS Defiant and USS Enterprise-D, plus 4,000 Dilithium! And don't forget about 2,000 VIP points
    for 36,99€ right now

EDIT: not sure if its permanent or just an offer,never noticed this,and i startet playing stt on steam...
  • MOZangelesSDMOZangelesSD ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    TEN 10x Premium Packs - that's 100 Rare or better crew or schematics - plus 500,000 credits, 700 Dilithium, and 500 VIP points and Bonus Dilithium based on your current VIP level
    for 9,99€ right now;)

Get 1,500 schematics for the legendary Borg Cube and H.M.S. Bounty, 1,200 schematics for the super-rare USS Defiant and USS Enterprise-D, plus 4,000 Dilithium! And don't forget about 2,000 VIP points
    for 36,99€ right now

EDIT: not sure if its permanent or just an offer,never noticed this,and i startet playing stt on steam...

I believe that those are permanent, one-time Starter Packs available to anyone who first loads the game on a new Steam account. What OP is referring to is that occasionally those packs are marked down 30-50%, or an additional offer is posted.
  • Glenn FiddichGlenn Fiddich ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Yes we had a 50 % off sale this summer, hoping for another one in 1,5 week.
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes we had a 50 % off sale this summer, hoping for another one in 1,5 week.

i don't remember seeing a sale this year
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • okay,so i will keep an eye on that sale - big thanks for pointing this out,i think i would never noticed it O.o

• I didn't even think about the ship schematics packs being half off. I may actually buy one on my second account since skirmishes are difficult on max difficulty with a level 7 or 8 ship.
  • Yes there was a 50% off Starter Packs a number of weeks ago.