Home The Bridge
Options

Starfleet Communications (The place for our Build and Server Notes and other official announcements)

A few moments ago I got an in-game message about client server updates.

Does anyone know where the message is? I cant see it in Starfleet Communications

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the thread referred to. For a while now, they've been including server build notes with the event notes. According to the notes, today's server build amounted to:

We have added the Android trait to Ilia Probe.

• Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    Thank Dralix.

Dear DB,

In future can you please put server build notes in the Starfleet Communications forum. (The place for Build and Server Notes and other official announcements)
  • Options
    How about putting server build notes in the game like you use to do!!! Why do I have to go to a website to look up server build notes for the game? It was soo much easier just looking in the messages and reading it there.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    SMM wrote: »

Does anyone know where the message is? I cant see it in Starfleet Communications

The in-game message applies to Server, Client, or Event notes. It is the same every week when they post the event notes, except the attachment is different based on the type of event and factions involved. They just copy+paste the same message for simplicity.
  • Options
    DB needs a communications and media correspondent. I heard Trump’s quit, maybe he needs a job?
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    DB needs a communications and media correspondent. I heard Trump’s quit, maybe he needs a job?

Make DB Great Again! Respect the Admiral! We are doing everything to check the servers why not look at Bethesda? Corrupt!
  • Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭

I assume that this is Exobiology trait added to all versions of Phlox and Romantic trait added to all versions of Phlox with the exception of Mirror Phlox?