Home The Bridge
Options

Speculation about next week's flashback event: Fast as Light

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in The Bridge
I was going to revive the original thread, but it was closed. Here it is for reference: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1724/key-information-about-the-event-fast-as-light-11-22-wednesday-start/p7

So far, I believe that the prevailing logic is that there will be no tweaking. It will use the old threshold of 130k VP and the old rank where only the top 1,000 get the legendary crew reward for that week. Shan, please let us know if any of this is incorrect.
Edit: Per below, the flashback event will have the new reward structure.

It seemed appropriate to start a fresh thread since there was a lot of cross conversations in the thread for this week's event. I'll go copy/paste info from the original post momentarily.

I'm curious to see how things go with the old reward structure in the new era of skirmish farming and campaigns. (Assuming reward structure is as mentioned above.) I'm sure a lot will depend on who will be the legendary reward who will be featured in the following event.
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Options
    Due to Thursday 11/23 being a holiday in the US, the event will start on Wednesday 11/22. Original message and will probably not impact the flashback event.

Event Name: Fast As Light
    Event Type: Galaxy Event
    Event Crew: Honey Bare Dax 5* (New), Buster Kincaid Kim 4* (New), and Duchamps 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Wednesday 11/22 until Monday 11/27
    Phase change: Saturday 11/25

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: all variants of Kim, all variants of Worf, and all variants of Dax, as well as Mirror Ezri and Zhian'tara Odo.

Some stats:
    Honey Bare Dax
    FE 1/5 level 100
    DIP 416 (33-73)
    ENG 488 (149-360)
    SCI 795 (203-483)

Buster Kincaid Kim
    FE 1/4 level 100
    ENG 323 (104-245)
    SEC 525 (171-356)
    SCI 251 (65-143)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The next event will be a flashback event and will have the more recent rewards structure.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Thank you. I must have missed that somewhere.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to revive the original thread, but it was closed. Here it is for reference: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1724/key-information-about-the-event-fast-as-light-11-22-wednesday-start/p7

So far, I believe that the prevailing logic is that there will be no tweaking. It will use the old threshold of 130k VP and the old rank where only the top 1,000 get the legendary crew reward for that week. Shan, please let us know if any of this is incorrect.

It seemed appropriate to start a fresh thread since there was a lot of cross conversations in the thread for this week's event. I'll go copy/paste info from the original post momentarily.

I'm curious to see how things go with the old reward structure in the new era of skirmish farming and campaigns. (Assuming reward structure is as mentioned above.) I'm sure a lot will depend on who will be the legendary reward who will be featured in the following event.
    Shan wrote: »
    The next event will be a flashback event and will have the more recent rewards structure.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's avoid speculations as it creates confusion.
    This will be a flashback event, this means no new crew and as this is not a rerun there will not be the "old" crew as threshold rewards.

The rewards structure for the upcoming flashback event will be the same structure as the previous flashback event.

This discussion has been closed.