Everywhere at Once Threshold Pull

So disgusted, it's not worth a picture

Ambassador Troi / Admiral Riker / Inglatu

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    03vcaim0vkav.png

Went with Sulu.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bestselling author jake sisko, didn't think about taking a screenshot.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    xzg7qteyvdws.png

Straight drop of a first star on Dr. Chapel. With -2 slots, decided to take the honour
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Got a behold that gave me the 4th star on Mirror Vic
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop of Mutated Paris. Only 2 more to go till I can add a star on Mutated Janeway.
  • Options
    Straight drop of Civil War Worf and a lot of useless schematics.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a FF behold that gives honor. I also got a begold with mediocre crew. I chose Sisko because he is The Sisko and because of possible event potential. None of the choices were likely to get citations any time soon.

Even better than crew, I finally got the last schematics I need for the Klingon ship. I've been waiting for a very long time for that.

Now I just need to learn how to use it.

wzkkkfypmumh.jpg
    6ky2jk4k4fxd.jpg

Ah yes. That ship was your white whale! Congrats my friend

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a FF behold that gives honor. I also got a begold with mediocre crew. I chose Sisko because he is The Sisko and because of possible event potential. None of the choices were likely to get citations any time soon.
    wzkkkfypmumh.jpg

Not sure I'd go along with calling Kortar mediocre, exactly. I mean, he was a lot more impressive when he came out, but even with newer, more powerful crew who've come out since then, he's still my 6th best base SEC and 10th best combined SEC, plus 12th best combined CMD.

It's true that he doesn't get a whole lot of usage, but then I could say that about a lot of otherwise really strong crew, as well.

You're of course right about Sisko surely showing up as event bonus crew a lot more often, though.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lily had a respectable voyage score and Kortar has good levels, but neither would be on my short citation list and at 1/5 would never see service while Sisko has some small hope even though his numbers are arguably the worst if the bunch.

I look at the 1/5 numbers unless they are good enough to cite. I've been around long enough now that I have significant other crew.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had three beholds in this pull. Two were nothing but FF cards. The third was last star for Mirror Archer vs third star for Eddington (third option was FF); went with Archer. The schematics were useful too. So not a terrible pull, all things considered.

engihes5nq9z.png
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop Disguised Tuvok (already frozen). All honor
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    wzkkkfypmumh.jpg

Not sure I'd go along with calling Kortar mediocre, exactly. I mean, he was a lot more impressive when he came out, but even with newer, more powerful crew who've come out since then, he's still my 6th best base SEC and 10th best combined SEC, plus 12th best combined CMD.

It's true that he doesn't get a whole lot of usage, but then I could say that about a lot of otherwise really strong crew, as well.

You're of course right about Sisko surely showing up as event bonus crew a lot more often, though.

Kortar remains quite solid for me as well, when FF. At 1/5*, however, I don’t know that he’d be better than an admittedly bad Sisko variant on account of the event potential. All depends on how many citations would be involved and how many Sisko/Bajoran events might be on the table in the future.
  • Options
    Final star for Toby Russell, honor, replicator fuel.
  • Options
    The initial YAY A BEGOLD wore off quickly. Took Quark. A fun DS9 episode and more stars on Kira and Gowron aren’t that useful to me. Quark also has a ton of traits.

q0w4m1trqi4u.png
    k0a7t2e19fcx.png

• Options
    PavelHPavelH ✭✭✭
    e69hsc0wbu35.png
    em8ntj9bd7hs.png

Yeah. Wasted my time.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Honor and Replicator Schematics
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    PavelH wrote: »
    e69hsc0wbu35.png
    em8ntj9bd7hs.png

Yeah. Wasted my time.

I'll take those Enterprise-A schematics off your hands lol
  • Options
    PavelHPavelH ✭✭✭
    PavelH wrote: »
    e69hsc0wbu35.png
    em8ntj9bd7hs.png

Yeah. Wasted my time.

I'll take those Enterprise-A schematics off your hands lol

Yeah a bit of an odd one. Those ships are among the more difficult ones to build and they both sit at 450/600 :neutral:
  • Options
    It was just honour.
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    4th star for Mirror Jennifer Sisko. Not excited about her, but I am excited about the crew space she’ll free up once I get her FE, 😆
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    4th star for Mirror Jennifer Sisko. Not excited about her, but I am excited about the crew space she’ll free up once I get her FE, 😆

She was my first immortalized super rare with science as the main skill. Probably 2.5 years ago. These days she just sits in the freezer.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    89warkcwy93k.jpg
    Straight drop of doom. The T'Ong schematics were useful at least.