Home The Bridge
Options

Discounted Mega Packs

Two questions, and apologies if these have been asked/answered before:

1) Will the pack come out this week, and if so, will it be on Tuesday or Wednesday?

2) Will New Eden Pike be included in the pack since he was technically a reward before the mega started? Will Honey Bare be included in the pack since she was the last reward in the mega, even if she doesn’t fit the mega theme?

I hadn’t paid much attention to the mega packs before because I didn’t have the dilithium to buy them, but I have patiently saved up for a month and a half, and am now looking forward to spending my dilithium on the mega packs. However, maybe some of these question are things that had already been addressed in the past while I wasn’t paying attention. If that is the case, I’m sorry, and if anyone can direct me to the answers, I’d be most grateful.

Best Answers

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

1) Will the pack come out this week, and if so, will it be on Tuesday or Wednesday?

2) Will New Eden Pike be included in the pack since he was technically a reward before the mega started? Will Honey Bare be included in the pack since she was the last reward in the mega, even if she doesn’t fit the mega theme?

I hadn’t paid much attention to the mega packs before because I didn’t have the dilithium to buy them, but I have patiently saved up for a month and a half, and am now looking forward to spending my dilithium on the mega packs. However, maybe some of these question are things that had already been addressed in the past while I wasn’t paying attention. If that is the case, I’m sorry, and if anyone can direct me to the answers, I’d be most grateful.

I would think that Pike would be "YES", Honey Bare would be "NO"? Since he is part of the Mega and she is not?

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Honey Bare will not be in the event mega pack. The pack should go up Tuesday.
    Let’s fly!

Answers

• Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭

I would think that Pike would be "YES", Honey Bare would be "NO"? Since he is part of the Mega and she is not?

I would think so as well, as that is what would make sense to me. However, what my common sense tells me and what actually happens are often two different things... 🤣