Home The Bridge
Options

New in Vault 4* Groot

7m2apjxjoda1.jpg
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    >:)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's from the Voyager after school special.
  • Options
    rap1r99nmm3k.jpeg
    c69h2fruvpry.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Makes sense for Halloween. Two 4* does make it easy for my to justify not buying today's pack at all, and just focusing on the wrap up packs instead.

FWIW - Trevis is DIP/SEC/SCI and Flotter is DIP/MED/SCI.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. What are they from? Don't remember either one.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

An episode of Voyager
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

An episode of Voyager

Specifically "Once Upon a Time," the episode where Neelix needs help babysitting Naomi Wildman while her mother is in danger.
  • Options
    robownage wrote: »

An episode of Voyager

Specifically "Once Upon a Time," the episode where Neelix needs help babysitting Naomi Wildman while her mother is in danger.

Oh. That one. Now I remember. Thanx.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Oh god no. I want that guy before they're digging out the Neelix/Naomi entourage:

vxislntxqm78rqvecrre.jpg

• Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, when they next update the portal, in a year and a half, there sure will be a lot of Super Rares to collect.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Leonardo and The Professor are in the Pack. Other LEgendary is Minuet, 4* is Denara Pel.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm seems like an obvious opportunity for a new merged 5* crew... but who would they become?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Webberoni wrote: »
    hmmm seems like an obvious opportunity for a new merged 5* crew... but who would they become?

This guy!!!!!!
    Oh god no. I want that guy before they're digging out the Neelix/Naomi entourage:

vxislntxqm78rqvecrre.jpg

Okay. Whoever gets one of them 4* and the other 1* first let us know if they are a Fusion!!!!!!

• Options
    I know the actors (or their estates) usually keep control over their likenesses, which is why we don't have Charlie, TOS Mudd, & others, but I remain perplexed that DB has never introduced Kid Naomi or her mom to the game.

Maybe fusing those two creates Kid Naomi Wildman.
  • Options
    RFRF ✭✭

My thoughts exactly. Time for a whale to step up, do their job and let us all know.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

There's what I like to call "No Nonsense Naomi," which Swear Trek, on Twitter, created. I'd link to the account and gifs, but I don't want to get banned from here. (Though it's a great parody account, if you can stand Star Trek and NSFW words. :D )
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dryvetyme wrote: »
    I know the actors (or their estates) usually keep control over their likenesses, which is why we don't have Charlie, TOS Mudd, & others, but I remain perplexed that DB has never introduced Kid Naomi or her mom to the game.

I believe DB has said they won't introduce kids into the game, but it is surprising that Samantha Wildman is still absent.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭

This guy!!!!!!

vxislntxqm78rqvecrre.jpg

Okay. Whoever gets one of them 4* and the other 1* first let us know if they are a Fusion!!!!!!

Maybe Babysitter Neelix - SCI (related to the holoprogram) & MED (caregiver) & SEC (protecting Naomi)?
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    3ugc2yzcxe1k.png
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    [DSEF] Cpt.Rampo[DSEF] Cpt.Rampo ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

right,am still waiting for Samantha&Naomi Wildman
    EDIT: but Trevis&Flotter are not the worst artworks,but am out of dil anyway...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, this has NEVER happened to me before! Very cool...totally makes up for all the times I didn't get the new Tuesday crew.

ayvsfoarishc.png

Now for the 9000 x 0* holoprogrammes I will need for these guys! Yikes!

Ha! Every blessing comes with a curse. Better plug in that replicator!

• Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I allowed myself three pulls and got three Flotters. Not bad.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about the Ogre of Fire?

dumv4jcu7gqa.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe DB has said they won't introduce kids into the game, but it is surprising that Samantha Wildman is still absent.

Explains the lack of Balok.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasedoki wrote: »

I’m sure we’ll never see the real Balok but we always have his comms disguise to fall back on...could be a good DIP/SCI/COM for a future event 5*.
  • Options

I can understand that position. There were a lot of upset people when Molly Hayes got added to Marvel Avengers Alliance. People felt "weird" having their adult heroes "beat up" a ten year old in PvP, and there was also a Heroic Battle {one or more of your Heroes versus one or more enemies} where Molly had to fight The Punisher........
  • Options

I’m sure we’ll never see the real Balok but we always have his comms disguise to fall back on...could be a good DIP/SCI/COM for a future event 5*.

Which is sad, since that makes the one Clint Howard character we can never get. He has been in TOS, DS9, Enterprise, and Disco. Did I miss any appearances that time?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Which is sad, since that makes the one Clint Howard character we can never get. He has been in TOS, DS9, Enterprise, and Disco. Did I miss any appearances that time?

I don’t believe so - a quick skim of Memory Alpha confirms Balok, some dude I totally don’t remember from DS9, one of the Ferengi on ENT, and the one Orion from Discovery.