Home The Bridge
Options

Bell Riots Dax offer

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
Quite tempted by this offer as it will take mine up to 3/5 but still a bit unsure, what are your thoughts?
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Here she is at 5/5 with a 134 star base. I’m not much for collections so her numbers may be slightly higher for you. She gets use on ENG/DIP voyages for me but honestly I don’t use her very much as I have several options with those skills as primary/secondary

95psx50tsl53.png
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    She’s the only Dax I didn’t have. Couldn’t help myself.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think she's a solid card. For myself, I only have Interfaced La Forge, Emotion Chip Data, and Bell Riots Dax with a DIP-ENG-SCI combination. I don't know how many other cards are out there with this combo, but she has value to me.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is her at 3/5
    8fwzetid8h73.jpeg
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think she's a solid card. For myself, I only have Interfaced La Forge, Emotion Chip Data, and Bell Riots Dax with a DIP-ENG-SCI combination. I don't know how many other cards are out there with this combo, but she has value to me.

Add Etanna Jol and Romulan Data tobyhat list. Also, there’s Tempted Data, Bridge Officer Number One, North Star Tucker, and Grand Nagus Fom, although they have different tertiary skills

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    I have Jol and La Forge immortal but then I only have 1/5s bridge Officer number 1 tourist tucker and tempted data, also have grand magus rom but he is unlevelled currently
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I wouldn’t mind another star for her but I’m afraid I’d get the stink eye from the wife and “you spent another $10 on that game??”

So, she’ll stay at 1/5 for now.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »
    I wouldn’t mind another star for her but I’m afraid I’d get the stink eye from the wife and “you spent another $10 on that game??”

Ha! “On an attractive female card??”
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

😂there is that. She did have weird hair and a weird outfit in that dispose.

1701 Dax on the other hand...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

😂there is that. She did have weird hair and a weird outfit in that dispose.

1701 Dax on the other hand...

Ha! Totally agree

• Options
    Well, I'm going to pass this time even though I want the character
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    An easy pass for another mediocre 1/5.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t mind her 5/5* stats but DIP/ENG isn’t the black hole it was a few months ago. Between Rom, Etana Jol, and BO#1 all immortal and Interfaced La Forge on the citation list, I don’t see a spot for her on my crew in the near future. Nice offer, though, for those who still need to fill that hole on their crew roster.