Home The Bridge
Options

Mudd Amuck Post-Mega Pack Results

Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
Didn't see anyone else start this yet for the discounted Mudd Amuck packs, so here it is.

10 packs
2 Fugitive Burnham (1 to FF, 1 airlock)
1 New Eden Owosekun (FF)
1 Kaminar Saru (FF)
1 Profitable Ishka (airlock)
3 Civil War Worf (airlock)
2 Arik Soong (airlock)

1 Mutated Paris (behold in a Worf pack) - final copy needed to make first Evolved Janeway
1 Writer Jake (ff-behold, airlock)

4 useful purples, no golds (unless you count Janeway).

Comments

• Options
    I spent 390 Dil and got the final star needed for Fugitive Burnham. I used the October purple citation on the new Saru.
  • Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    7 packs (1 pack gave me 2 event crews for some reason):
    2 ariks (airlock)
    2 pos (airlock)
    1 Chekov (airlock)
    1 Burnham (FF)
    1 Owo (FF)
    1 New Eden Pike (2/5)

A couple of beholds all frozen.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did 7 packs. I got one event purple I needed and one random behold with a purple I could use. I also got one Vina, which was the one gold crew I didn't try to get. I'm happy with that, I suppose, but would have preferred another star on a crew I did want.
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    I did 20 packs.

I got all the super rares from the mega FF, some more super rare beholds (I can’t remember the exact number—maybe 6?).

For legendaries, I got New Eden Pike and Ba’ul. I also got two legendary beholds. For one, I got Rura Penthe Kirk. The other was so bad I picked Gowron to give my 1/5 Gowron another star. The others I just would have airlocked.

I’m not dissatisfied but I was really hoping for a Tenavik so I could fully fuse him.
  • Options
    No luck for me. Two pulls, Po and Owo. Both already frozen.
  • Options
    I did 20 packs.

I got all the super rares from the mega FF, some more super rare beholds (I can’t remember the exact number—maybe 6?).

For legendaries, I got New Eden Pike and Ba’ul. I also got two legendary beholds. For one, I got Rura Penthe Kirk. The other was so bad I picked Gowron to give my 1/5 Gowron another star. The others I just would have airlocked.

I’m not dissatisfied but I was really hoping for a Tenavik so I could fully fuse him.

Why didn't you do a DYC offer or use 50k honor to cite him during the event? I've gotten in the habit of having 50k honor ready at the beginning of mega events so that my week 2 I have the recurring Legendary 2/5 and fully equipped.
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    I did 20 packs.

Why didn't you do a DYC offer or use 50k honor to cite him during the event? I've gotten in the habit of having 50k honor ready at the beginning of mega events so that my week 2 I have the recurring Legendary 2/5 and fully equipped.

Because I had another target I wanted to use my honor on, and because I had been saving my dilithium for a while and figured my odds of getting Tenavik were pretty good.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    11 packs, 2 gold, New Eden Pike and RAF Miles O'Brien.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    10 packs, no golds. 2 purples I could use and one wasn't even part of the event.
    Suffice it to say I was disappointed. These post-mega discount packs are what I save almost all my dil for.
  • Options
    I did not even see this pack available. I will have to try a couple tomorrow!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    5 packs: 2 golds, 1 useful purple, Honor & fuel. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    10 packs. 1 event gold (New Eden Pike) and 1 begold (chose Martian Quark). Really wanted that final star on Tenavik :(
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    20 packs, all event SRs FF (plus tons of Moogies), 1 additional star on Vina, 2 additional stars on Mudd, 1 behold (chose the 2nd star on Phlox, au Naturel over a 1st star on Replicant Boothby or a 1st star on someone useless I already forgot).

20th pack finally delivered the 4th star on Burnham, I would have preferred to stop earlier but she was so evasive.

I do not care for Tenavik - he is fine at 4/5 too but I would have liked some stars on Ba'ul. Well... still ok as it is.

Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Just did one pull yesterday for the daily. I need stars on most Superrares, I only have Soong, Po and Chekov FF. Of course, it would be a Chekov, with a ton of schematics. Bad omen or all of the bad luck out of the way now? Join me tonight, when I open a bunch more.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    One pull - Checkov. Airlocked, 600 honour total. Man I hate schematics
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 pulls
    • Po + Joe Sisko/STVI uhura/EMA in a behold - took EMA + 2 other junk purple beholds
    • Vina
    • Mudd + some purple behold
    • Burnham
    • Ba'ul
    • Burnham
    • Owo
    • Burnham

so 4 golds in the first 5 packs.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    4* for Fugitive Burnham
    Runaway Po who was already Imm
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a second star for my Ba’ul...had hoped for more but this will save me a citation one day, so I’m happy.
  • Options
    Just did one pull yesterday for the daily. I need stars on most Superrares, I only have Soong, Po and Chekov FF. Of course, it would be a Chekov, with a ton of schematics. Bad omen or all of the bad luck out of the way now? Join me tonight, when I open a bunch more.

Burnham for immortalization
    Po plus an all-immortal behold
    Another Chekov...
    Ba’ul, first copy
    Owosekun for immortalization
    Soong plus an all-immortal behold
    Owosekun
    Mudd, first copy

All in all, way too many already immortal purples for all the non-fused options, way too few beholds, and sadly no Timekeeper. But I got the Ba‘ul, which is nice.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's my problem with the packs. There are 8 4* crew. By the end of the mega I have 5-6 FF already. There is too high a chance of getting a useless pack. Even with the discount I don't want to risk it.
  • Options
    Most of us really don't need more purples. My only reason to open packs is for legends, so if the mega is not almost entirely legends I want (rare), discount packs have no value for me. I'd rather spend 2x the dil during 1-2 of the mega events for the legends I want fused.
  • Options
    s06e340ctofy.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    3 pulls, one Kaminar Saru, needed to FF, one Chekov (airlock) and one Vina (first copy. Also bagged a first Tarquin from a behold. Rest was a load of trash and schematics. Happy with that nonetheless, while I'd hoped for a Tenavik to FF, I've a spare legendary cite, so he'll get that.
  • Options
    I didn't buy any packs but I'm starting to wonder if Tenavik is even in the loot table after reading all these replies....
  • Options
    I didn't buy any packs but I'm starting to wonder if Tenavik is even in the loot table after reading all these replies....

If your mega event recurring is 4/5 he/she will not drop. If your mega event recurring is 5/5 he/she will.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 super pack that gave me 1x 5/5 Ba’ul and 1x 1/5 Prophet Sarah Sisko (as an auto-drop). 7 other reg packs that gave me maybe 1 useable purple.

I think I am done with mega packs. The price is good, but the drops are not.
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had good results from 8 packs: final stars for Tenavik and Captain Lorca, 4th for Species 8472 and new cards Juliana Tainer and Dahar Master Koloth. I already had all the super rares immortalised so it was all about the Legendary cards for me.
  • Options
    I had good results from 8 packs: final stars for Tenavik and Captain Lorca, 4th for Species 8472 and new cards Juliana Tainer and Dahar Master Koloth. I already had all the super rares immortalised so it was all about the Legendary cards for me.

I stand corrected...Tenavik is in the loot table... I'm going to go back to lurking now :smiley:
  • Options
    27 pulls, 2 Pikes, 2 Mudds, 1 Baul, 1 begold with Warship EMA, 1 begold with Mirror T'pol. Final star on Saru and Burnham, countless Worfs, at least 4 Chekovs. Few other purples and begolds.
  • Options
    All told out of 3 pulls, 4th * for Fugitive Burnham, a useless Ishka, and another Kaminar Saru which I had already cited to immort. I might do 1 or 2 more to try to up level the 5*s.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...