Home Ready Room
Options

Should I take Jake or Trip?

ywtp30i6kqxg.jpg
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have both at 1/5. I never use either. That may just be my crew. I say Trip: he looks awesome.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have both at 1/5. I never use either. That may just be my crew. I say Trip: he looks awesome.

Went for Jake because Medical always hurts me on Voyages. Once he is up there, he go in a Diplo Slot and drop extra Med in.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Went for Jake because Medical always hurts me on Voyages. Once he is up there, he go in a Diplo Slot and drop extra Med in.

I would have suggested Jake. Trip is a cool card but Jake has the more desireable skill set
  • Options
    I would take Trip. He is part of a collection..
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would take Trip. He is part of a collection..

It’s a tough call - DIP/SEC/MED isn’t super common in that order (if you set aside order, then there are two mega event legendaries plus DA McCoy) with Q2 being a notable recent example, but the Wild West collection is a tough one to complete. I took Tucker in a behold a while back for this reason but it’ll be slow going - unless you’re really hurting for ENG/DIP or just desperately want to finish the collection, he’s probably not really with citations compared to many other crew.
  • Options
    (UFP) Garak Ziyal(UFP) Garak Ziyal ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I would take trip any day. He's a solid gauntlet and voyage card once fffe and while Jake has a nice slice of MED the jury rigger collection is a valuable one to have and difficult to complete. All in all trip is very good to have
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Options
    Trip.. for Gauntlet. No question.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Trip ... vanity collection (there is no replacement) ... decent voyage due to his fairly unique skill set ... decent Guantlet when his bonus number come up.
    I actually cited him up to (near) complete Jury Rigger (have since completed it) and add a tier to the Western collection ... he's also on almost all voyages that feature ENG.

Jake ... for MED? Not worth it ... his voyage stats are lacklustre and it will take citations or lucky beholds for him to be of any use really ... I mean, as a 1/5 he's adding around 450 points (without bonuses) to MED for your Voyage ... you're better off sending a 3/4 like the recent Fugitive Burnham instead.