Home Engineering Room

Voyage Traits Stuck

Is anyone else experiencing an issue with their new voyage traits not changing from day to day? I've had MED/SEC and Breen as my voyage option for a few days now.

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you run a voyage? You have to run one or they will remain the same until you do. If you don’t like that combo, just run one for like 6 seconds then recall. They will change then
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Have you run a voyage? You have to run one or they will remain the same until you do. If you don’t like that combo, just run one for like 6 seconds then recall. They will change then

Yeah, I had already run a MED/SEC/Breen one, and it never changed. I'll try starting another and recalling.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I had already run a MED/SEC/Breen one, and it never changed. I'll try starting another and recalling.

Yep, that did it. Thanks!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, that did it. Thanks!

No prob. I’ve been there with the dreaded MED/ENG
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my experience, six second voyages rarely work. Generally, run two voyages, each just long enough to get the first reward drop after 2 or 2.5 minutes. If that does not change the voyage traits, then you need to wait until end of that cycle.
  • It sounds like your issue is resolved but just to weigh in i have been in a ridiculous loop for a week.
    Similar but not exact.
    1. Different ship but same skillset gold/silver med eng. same traits in every slot.
    2. Same ship different skillset gold/silver but same traits in every slot for 3 voyages in a row.
    i run voyages 24/7. I dont just leave them sit to wait for a change. Even if i do the 1 min voyage, recall im still getting same skills same traits only thing different is the recommended ship.
    So i chose a non-recommended ship and filled all seats with non-trait crew. Ran it to 1st dilemma. That straightened it out lol.