Home The Bridge
Options

Last Year’s Holiday Honor Deal

I’m trying to remember last year’s deal. I vaguely recall being able to make 4 purchases a day with honor (if that is even correct). Does anyone out there have a better recollection of the deal? Thanks in advance for the information.
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Options
    Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Do you mean the honor packs or the sale in the honor hall? I don't remember it very well either, the only thing I'm sure about is that legendary citations were not a part of it.
    But the honor packs were not very expensive, if I remember well. I think the price was somewhere in the same range of the merit packs (but I might be wrong).
  • Options
    the only thing am sure about
    10´er premium pull was 4k honor
    (and there was a max. amount per day-i think it was 4 per day,but cant remember)

the begold in the honor hall also had an discount,but it was not that much, 3k less i think,but far away from sure...
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    "From December 18 to December 21, get a Legendary Behold for the discounted price of 27000 Honor! Available up to three times per day, this offer is available in the Honor Hall.

From December 18 to December 25, visit the Time Portal for the For Honor pack! The pack features a 1x pull for 440 Honor or a 10x pull for 4000 Honor, and it contains the same crew, schematics, and chances as the Premium Rewards pack. Please note that this pack is available for purchase up to five times per day"

Thank you, @JeanLucKirk ! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Do you think DB will run it again this year?
  • Options
    Do you think DB will run it again this year?

One can only hope, make it happen @Shan
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I started saving recently, a bit more than 80k so far. If there will be none it will become a Christmas citation feast... :(
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    It was 27k for a begold and 4k for a 10x pull.

I was convinced it was 18k for a begold and saved up about half a million honor in anticipation. Once I realised the discount was a lot less and the risk/reward balance shifted I decided to blow the lot on citations. My FF/FE FO Burnham, Security Neelix, BO Number One and Boothby do not regret it though...
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the citations were reduced however my memory is a little hazy. I have 260k honour ready for a nice sale.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The citations have never been on sale. I would have pounced at any time I saw it