Home The Bridge
Options

Daylight Savings Schedule Changes

What schedules for the game are changed, and which are staying the same?

Dabo appears to be staying on the 24-hour cycle, regardless of DST. It now resets at 9AM PST rather than 10AM PST as it did.

I believe that events are adjusted. They will continue starting at 9AM PST on Thursday and end at 9AM PST on Monday. Can someone confirm this?

How about daily reset? In the past, it was at 10PM PST. Will that change? Accordingly, the Arena reset was about 55 mins after daily reset. Are those schedules linked, or independent?

Finally, LTOs typically dropped at 9AM PST (some weekend LTOs occasionally dropped in the afternoon as well, I know). Will the LTO schedule adjust for DST or will they “change” to 8AM PST?

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    In game timer(s) answer it all. But make sure to restart ur app. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Everything except events are timed to GST, Events are timed to 9AM in New York.
  • Options
    Everything except events are an hour difference. I forgot to reset my alarm and missed the end of the gauntlet by 55 minutes today. :(
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings from Arizona, where we are immune to Daylight Saving [dont pluralize it, it makes you look foolish, just like plurlizing the last book of the Christian Bible]

I hope you used your extra hour responsibly.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Greetings from Arizona, where we are immune to Daylight Saving [dont pluralize it, it makes you look foolish, just like plurlizing the last book of the Christian Bible]

I dont judge, I regularly over plurulize "childrens", "sheeps" and "foods".
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Plus Arizona is still warm. 80 degrees in the daytime. I came to Tennessee for training and it is a bit cold here. I prefer my autumn, winter, and spring Arizona style, even if summer gets a bit too warm. And I like no daylight time change.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plus Arizona is still warm. 80 degrees in the daytime. I came to Tennessee for training and it is a bit cold here. I prefer my autumn, winter, and spring Arizona style, even if summer gets a bit too warm. And I like no daylight time change.

I always say that October and November are Arizona[Tucson]'s best kept secrets. Glorious weather!

Dont talk to me in February, even I cant find you a motel room.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate the schedule changes this daylight saving time shift brings, for the next X weeks until it changes back, I will have 0 chance of competing in Gauntlet as I wake up every afternoon right after Gauntlets end.

Also, now the server reset each night occurs during my commute, meaning I have less opportunity to to reset my Arena position when all the jackals come out of the woodwork when they get their Arena tickets back to try and snipe people during the hour before rewards are calculated.
  • Options

Do you deposit money in your saving account, or your savings account? Saving is the verb, describing the action of saving money (I am saving money buying something on sale). Savings is a collection of something being saved (noun). You could maybe argue that we are generally referring a single hour in daylight savings, but I'm not anal retentive enough (not QUITE) to look this up beyond what "seems" right to me. :smile:
  • Options
    SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    I hate the schedule changes this daylight saving time shift brings, for the next X weeks until it changes back, I will have 0 chance of competing in Gauntlet as I wake up every afternoon right after Gauntlets end.

Welcome to EU, where gauntlet ends while everyone with a day time job is asleep when gauntlet ends regardless of DST...

DB should really do 2 day gauntlets, which end exactly 48 hours after they start so that people can play a gauntlet which is good for their schedule regardless of timezone
  • Options

I wonder if I was the only person that got the joke about Revelation (hold the s) XD