Home Engineering Room
Options

Android Push Notifications Don't Really Know What Time It Is

Recently my push notifications have gotten to be way out of sync. And it has actually gotten worse. Usually it's simply the notes telling me to check my shuttles anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes early, but now I'm getting 'your voyage is in trouble' when I don't even HAVE an active voyage. Hoping this will be fixed in 3.02

The app is fully updated on my phone. And I'm using android 5.1.1

(I thought about sending in a ticket but it doesn't feel ticket worthy to me right now especially because I don't want my other, current ticket to get bumped to the backburner.)
"If you want level-headed answers to help you fit into polite society I'm not really the right person..." -CMDR Shepard
"When the people around you are all one way and you're not, you can't help feeling like there's something wrong with you." -B'Elanna Torres
"Simulations can't prepare you for the real thing. Nothing can." -Dr. Julian Bashir
"There's no room in justice for loyalty, or friendship, or love. Justice, as the Humans like to say, is blind. I used to believe that. I'm not sure I can anymore." -Odo
"Sleep, there's no such thing. It's just an old space tale like Sparkle dancers or Klingons with a heart of gold. " -Montgomery Scott
"Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam"? No, "Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur."