Home Engineering Room
Options

Server down?

I have not been able to get on the game for hours. I get a server error message.

Comments

• Options
    Finally got logged on after like 5 hours. Missed finishing the daily missions. ;-(
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    earthman34 wrote: »
    I have not been able to get on the game for hours. I get a server error message.
    Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now. 9apps cartoon hd
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    earthman34 wrote: »
    Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

What exact issue are you experiencing?
    What device are you using and where are you located?

The game is not down but your access to it could be made difficult due to outside issues like DNS outage etc Unfortunately it is not something we can do much about.
  • Options
    With the start of the current event, I have found the game really slow to load, if it let's me in at all :-(. When I did get in I ran into a lot of lag and then it crashed and took my tablet with it. Now I can't get back in.

I'm on an android go tablet in NYC NY US

Not a great way to start an event, kinda takes the fun out of it.