Home The Bridge
Options

Crew slots

MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
The most recent additions of 5 crew slots + crew slot sales were on...

05/09/2019
09/07/2019
11/06/2019
16/04/2019

Do you think we will get some very soon? It looks like it was about time... :)
Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if it will coincide with winter holidays next month. I've got some dilithium stocked up for whenever it is. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They skipped them last year in November and December and we had to wait for convergence day in January for the sale.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    They skipped them last year in November and December and we had to wait for convergence day in January for the sale.

Doh! 😔
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    I am to the point I have started freezing Golds! Definitely time for more slots!!!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am to the point I have started freezing Golds! Definitely time for more slots!!!

Agree.....just about to start doing that myself.
  • Options
    I have never bought more slots but I am at the point we’re I need it,Sitting at 195 and I hope December it happens.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a 15 x 3k x 3k deal so I can buy two rounds of slots, please!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I was hoping the database update would imply some optimisations to give us more crew slots and put them on sale, alas it was just to solve a login issue a dozen people had once and spread the love to all of us for a few hours yesterday. I guess we're going to have to wait for January. It's too bad because I'm not spending any dilithium or extra cash until then, who knows what I would have done once I have slots if we had a sale in November! No slots means no 10x10 purchases, no Tuesday crew purchases, passing on deals and packs and so on. I'm not impulsive and I don't mind waiting, but it just seems illogical to starve paying customers like that. I've been at 175/175 for weeks and until this issue is solved no new crew will be welcome on board.

*Shrugs.*
  • Options
    LjofaLjofa ✭✭✭
    It’s my observation we normally get five free new crew slots for every 50 characters introduced. Well, yesterday saw number 800 with Safecracker Nog so maybe there’s something just around the corner...