Home Engineering Room
Options

Touchscreen bug?

Is anyone else encountering touchscreen issues whilst playing timelines. iPhone becomes unresponsive after a few minutes then I have to lock and unlock my phone to get it to respond again.

iPhone 6
iOS 11.4
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Options
    [TLA] Chancellor[TLA] Chancellor ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Hopefully it passes soon.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Additional information I have upgraded to iOS 12.4.3 still problem persists, seems to be happening either when the game is running or if I come out of the game but is still running in the background. If I don’t go back in to the game after I do the quick fix it seems to be ok but every time I go back in the game it starts to happen again.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Interesting. ......That is odd. I have had a few weird things happen that i just thought to myself, “ self! Stop touching the screen there!!!”, even though i have been playing for 3+ yrs and didnt do that before. Lol.
    My issue is top and bottom slider notification or control screens keep sliding in front of my gaming screen. When the bottom control shortcut screen slides up, it also suddenly changes my lighting control to very dim so i cant see the game even after sliding control screen back down. Must go manually to controls, reset screen lighting, log out then back in to see game.
    Edit/add i did forget to mention app crashes upon startup, try to start game 2-3 times before it actually opens and crashes suddenly while playing. Never had these issues prior to the game upgrade.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    My only touchscreen issues are due to the protective case I have on my phone. Sometimes it gets in the way. Could that be your problem?
  • Options
    MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    My only touchscreen issues are due to the protective case I have on my phone. Sometimes it gets in the way. Could that be your problem?

Nope🖖🏻natta the problemo. Lol. Same case, same phone prior to stt upgrade for ios no problem.
    But u know, maybe sometimes i forget how to work my phone without enough caffeine. Lol. Im not sure whats happening. I just thought it odd enough to mention when i saw this thread.