Home The Bridge
Options

Secrets in the Desert 10x Reward Pull

Lucky Pull.

x2ryqb0grzkz.jpeg
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd star.
    p89hap83619j.png

Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    At least it was almost all honor.

at68yzkjvwgq.png
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop of Mirror Garak (already frozen). Just honor and schematics
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop of Arex, nothing to be excited about.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    smmq1wjkirsh.png

Not bad, adding a star.
  • Options
    Honor and schematics.
  • Options
    7nvpybqds5sg.jpg
    Straight drop of doom...of one of the most difficult chars to lvl no less.
    Had a passing thought to lvl him up again since I saw someone on here wonder how difficult a char of his difficulty would be to lvl with how many chrons we get now...but I quickly dismissed it as I will NOT be eating that bullet for science!
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    7nvpybqds5sg.jpg
    Straight drop of doom...of one of the most difficult chars to lvl no less.
    Had a passing thought to lvl him up again since I saw someone on here wonder how difficult a char of his difficulty would be to lvl with how many chrons we get now...but I quickly dismissed it as I will NOT be eating that bullet for science!

He'd still be really rough ... if you don't replicate ... as his most difficult items require components that cannot be farmed with Chronitons (Holoprograms)! :) ... though if you've been running Section31 shuttles you might be stocked with them :)
    The same goes for next week's crew Klingon Quark ... the faction items are the killer.

Anyway ...

- Straight drop for Ardra (already immortal) and 9(!) 3* crew, not a ship schematic to be seen.
  • Options
    500 honour and 6x schematics, same as my campaign pull this morning (double whammy of awful). Bad luck to balance some of the good luck I had last month.
  • Options
    ktbqoyan7o6m.jpg
    Straight drop of doooooom with an already finished character.
  • Options
    Got Captain Braxton, and just a few days after getting Gary Seven in an event pack pull. All the ritual sacrifices I performed on Hallowe'en were obviously well received by the Timelines Gods.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000 honour.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phew! Got there just in time.

flif1bktnx2d.png
    145c67gajbdn.png
    s0041az55src.png

Could be worse
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very decent pull. 2 Purple beholds – both useless, but was a hard choice on the begold...

I'd have taken Mambo there as well. Picard events are presumably on the horizon, and Mambo is a nice card to have some stars on.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop of Martok, 1100 honor.