Home The Bridge
Options

Delta Flyer Torres lacking cyberneticist trait

Just out of curiosity, why does Delta Flyer Torres lack the cyberneticist trait when other versions of Torres has this trait?

Comments

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because reasons.

DB has never been consistent with traits. They throw darts at a board and see what sticks.

This particular version of Torres did not really do anything cybernetic, so less of an issue to complain about this trait than a number of other traits(<cough>cadet wesley and pilot</cough>)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    If all the versions of a character had the same traits you would not need to get more than one of them.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I find it more strange that she does not have jury rigger when eng is her strongest skill. But this ep variant is pretty spot on with her added traits of romantic, pilot, and athlete.
    Very true if every version had the same traits there would be no need for more than 1 card.

I would like to know why this new dress bashir is not given the section 31, or undercover op traits. He should get at least 1 of them.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it more strange that she does not have jury rigger when eng is her strongest skill. But this ep variant is pretty spot on with her added traits of romantic, pilot, and athlete.
    Very true if every version had the same traits there would be no need for more than 1 card.

I would like to know why this new dress bashir is not given the section 31, or undercover op traits. He should get at least 1 of them.

Yeah we all wanted jury rigger for her to help with out jury rigger collection but she did not really jury rig much that episode. The good news is that I finished the jury rigger collection. :p
    Let’s fly!