Home The Bridge
Options

4* springwine in rewards... ummmm Why?

Anyone else question why 4* springwine was in the rewards? Dress Uniform Bashir only uses 3*...

well, one more way to reach the 1000 item cap..

n5qrqrehie66.png
nuyyjscbn1e9.png

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does boggle the mind. I figure someone will use it...and if they don’t do so before my next inventory purge, oh well.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had thought it was for Quark but I guess not.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering the same thing, as I just finished levelling Bashir. Ummm thanks?
  • Options
    Ha! I haven't even noticed that Bashir doesn't need it. I have immediately equipped Rigel VII Vina. :)
    Interested in being part of the TLA fun?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used it on my nexus Guinan. But I was quite confused.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nexus Guinan requires it at lv 90, so if you haven't leveled her yet, you will get to use it there at least :)

Thanks, @Emperor Borg Drone for noticing that. Very helpful.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    They may have originally intended for a 4* spring wine, but decided to ease back on the stats. Then they had typical DB communication wherein the team making the crew and the team making the event didn't bother talking to each other outside the bar.

It looks like you're right, Dress Uniform Bashir is suspiciously cheap with only two legendary items.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ren~ wrote: »
    They may have originally intended for a 4* spring wine, but decided to ease back on the stats. Then they had typical DB communication wherein the team making the crew and the team making the event didn't bother talking to each other outside the bar.

It looks like you're right, Dress Uniform Bashir is suspiciously cheap with only two legendary items.

Which explains his underwhelming stats.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Anyone else question why 4* springwine was in the rewards? Dress Uniform Bashir only uses 3*...

well, one more way to reach the 1000 item cap..

n5qrqrehie66.png
    nuyyjscbn1e9.png

To be used to christen 4 star ships!
  • Options
    I think DB jumped the gun a week on the Spring wine. Turns out Kamala needs some!

yh6nk8d8zn4w.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    And now having just leveled Kamala, I was very happy to have that 4* Spring Wine ready to use instead of build.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spring spring wine, you make me feel so fine
    You keep me rocking all of the time.
    Spring spring wine, you make me feel so grand
    I feel a million dollars when you just in my hand.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now having just leveled Kamala, I was very happy to have that 4* Spring Wine ready to use instead of build.

I think we could argue that it would have been better if we had the Bashir that was originally planned before he got his stats butchered at the last minute but yes, Nexus Guinan was satisfied with the Spring Wine.
  • Options
    Funnily enough I recently FEed Nexus Guinan, Vedek Bareil, and the Orion Slaver, who all required I build this. But I love DS9, so I'm sure I'll use it eventually.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭

Same, just got to that level. Nice to see there was a method to their madness.
  • Options

Same, just got to that level. Nice to see there was a method to their madness.

I was just glad to not have to use 400 chrons to get the blue alcohol needed to build it for her..... Those things are really annoying.
  • Options
    Exactly! I am constantly building common things like 3* toolbox, 3/*4* Diplomatic Protocol, 3*/4* Social Lesson, etc. when I don't have other crew to build, knowing they will come in handy someday, and don't take up space in the inventory...
  • Options
    SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
    Priestess Siranna needs a 5* Spring Wine at lvl 96 so those who haven't used it yet, can use it to build the 5* version then
  • Options
    Betrothed Kamala needs it
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks to whoever pointed out that Nexus Guinan uses this too! now, if only the rewards could drop some holoprograms since she cleaned me out of them... :)
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks to whoever pointed out that Nexus Guinan uses this too! now, if only the rewards could drop some holoprograms since she cleaned me out of them... :)

You can farm them up on M,W,F cadets in the elite tier, but there are obviously additional costs to doing that.