Home The Bridge
Options

All of the Guinans!

When the current campaign started I had:

Nexus Guinan - 0/4
Fierce Guinan - 3/4
Gloria - 1/5
Bartender Guinan - 4/5

Which means - as I'd been using campaign 4* cites to FF Fierce Guinan - I'd be guaranteed to FF three of them, and I joking hoped the Gauntlet would give my fifth star to FF Bartender.

Well, it did this morning! :smiley:

So, in this one campaign, I'm going to manage to immortalise all versions of a character within their own campaign - quite literally whoopie!

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! It's always fun when a carefully crafted plan comes together. ;)
  • Options
    And here I've been happy that I didn't have nexus nor gloria...

Very great outcome for you @furyd :)

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are you finishing your fierce guinan and nexus guinan using the same 4* citation? Did you have a second citation?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are you finishing your fierce guinan and nexus guinan using the same 4* citation? Did you have a second citation?

Fierce Guinan will get the 4* citation, there are 4 Nexus Guinan copies from the campaign.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

Fierce Guinan will get the 4* citation, there are 4 Nexus Guinan copies from the campaign.

Oh yeah, that's right. Silly me. I usually just dump the super rare as I usually have them and I know with the legendaries I do not have I have to use the citation to finish it. Well excellent, I will have a super rare citation to use elsewhere.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    furyd wrote: »
    When the current campaign started I had:

Nexus Guinan - 0/4
    Fierce Guinan - 3/4
    Gloria - 1/5
    Bartender Guinan - 4/5

Which means - as I'd been using campaign 4* cites to FF Fierce Guinan - I'd be guaranteed to FF three of them, and I joking hoped the Gauntlet would give my fifth star to FF Bartender.

Well, it did this morning! :smiley:

So, in this one campaign, I'm going to manage to immortalise all versions of a character within their own campaign - quite literally whoopie!

Congrats!

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...