Home The Holodeck

Comments

• Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never watched the series (is it any good?), so their next release will probably not be my cup of Earl Grey...
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    That first picture they have is an actual photo of DB headquarters after a new campaign starts.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never watched the series (is it any good?), so their next release will probably not be my cup of Earl Grey...

Archer is a great show - I admit I haven’t caught up to the latest season or two because it’s no longer on Netflix, but at least the first five or six seasons are rather quite funny. Think Mission Impossible crossed with equal parts of Family Guy and Arrested Development. It is definitely not for kids, though.

I’ll check the game out, see how much I enjoy it while trying to not spend any more money. Seeing Babou in the list of agents is a good sign, hopefully the rest of it lives up to the show as well.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers Dirk. Sounds interesting. Will probably look into the series one day. With Arrow soon ending there will be a free spot for something else...