Home Make It So!
Options

Make Major Hayes the 2020 Gauntlet reward character

January / February tends to be the time new Gauntlet prize crew are added.

It's also a shame that Major Hayes still doesn't have ONE character in this game, over 3 years in.

Why not kill two birds with one stone: make Major Hayes the 2020 Gauntlet reward.

Major Hayes even has the perfect name for a ship attack:
"You were looking at his hands when you should have been watching his eyes"

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1, Major Hayes was an important recurring character for that whole season and definitely deserves to be a part of the game.
  • Options
    Second that.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely want him in the game not sure about gauntlet though, but I guess it would be better than a Tuesday pack lol.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would be cool. I can see Hayes having high proficiencies as a gauntlet exclusive crew should. He was pretty proficient in his command and security style
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be great to have Hayes in the game, but if he's a gauntlet crew, would he just be the new upgraded version of Kahless/Mirror Picard?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be great to have Hayes in the game, but if he's a gauntlet crew, would he just be the new upgraded version of Kahless/Mirror Picard?

I don’t think he was very diplomatic. I can only see the two skills for him

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I think they could get away with giving him a smidgeon of ENG
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭

This would really be a pity for a Gauntlet reward crew.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

This would really be a pity for a Gauntlet reward crew.

Yes I thought that too after I typed it. If he can only have two skills he prolly shouldn’t be a gauntlet exclusive