Home The Bridge

Bravo DB

WundigoreWundigore ✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in The Bridge
I just want to commend you again on introducing new super rares via the Tuesday packs from time to time instead of the new card always being a legendary. When a pack had 3 featured SRs I have completed, it is an automatic pass. These days with a super rare will coax my wallet out of my pocket.

Comments

• To offer a counterpoint: This makes it much harder for collectors to own every 4* character in the game. I was much closer to that goal after the last portal update than recently.
  • To offer a counterpoint: This makes it much harder for collectors to own every 4* character in the game. I was much closer to that goal after the last portal update than recently.

Same for me. Looking like I'll never realize that goal. But I know there's no way they can please everyone. :smile:
  • Just checking to see what this thread was. I have a strong distaste for titles that are not descriptive. I've even been known to derail a thread with my own thoughts about the title, rather than the original post.

In this case, I will commend DB on the upcoming event. After getting empaths Tipsy Troi and Gloria from campaigns, I am very much looking forward to using both in the next faction event. It's not what I consider a game-breaking edge over F2P, but it's enough to feel like I'm getting something for those campaign bucks.

Keep up the good work, DB. :)

Had the same feeling, it's nice for the campaign crew to be useful right away. Even for FTP, they benefit from Nexus Guinan.

Also keep opening this thread because I have no idea what it's about from the title.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checking to see what this thread was. I have a strong distaste for titles that are not descriptive. I've even been known to derail a thread with my own thoughts about the title, rather than the original post.

In this case, I will commend DB on the upcoming event. After getting empaths Tipsy Troi and Gloria from campaigns, I am very much looking forward to using both in the next faction event. It's not what I consider a game-breaking edge over F2P, but it's enough to feel like I'm getting something for those campaign bucks.

Had the same feeling, it's nice for the campaign crew to be useful right away. Even for FTP, they benefit from Nexus Guinan.

Also keep opening this thread because I have no idea what it's about from the title.

Good call on Nexus Guinan. And I just happened to remember Durango Troi from the beta. I've got her up to three stars now.
    Farewell 🖖

Yes, that's a frustration of mine. I was down to only needing 2 purples, and now it's back up to 4. (Unless I get a lucky pull for Rand tomorrow. )
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah slowing down the legendary crew pool dilution is never a bad idea.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checking to see what this thread was. I have a strong distaste for titles that are not descriptive. I've even been known to derail a thread with my own thoughts about the title, rather than the original post.

Good call on Nexus Guinan. And I just happened to remember Durango Troi from the beta. I've got her up to three stars now.

I agree, when I read the event description I was initially bummed that I had precious few event crew which is always a scary thought when shuttles are involved, but then I came to the part where empaths get a partial bonus and I was like "SALVATION!" and yes, the campaigns have helped with "empath" acquisition, I definitely see a symbiosis there, almost as if it were deliberate ;)
    Not sure how far in advance these things are planned, but it could easily be intentional. I wonder what other faction events we might expect due to common traits from campaign legendaries and SR's... I think Captains would be a good one. HR Sisko, MJLP, Captain Spock... Any other ideas out there?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    0pbbr0sonpsf.jpg
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    0pbbr0sonpsf.jpg

Ha! Love Johnny Bravo!!

• Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Legendaries > Super Rares on tuesday.
    I haven't seen Johnny Bravo in years. Now I'm doing The Monkey. :)
    Farewell 🖖