Home The Bridge
Options

Why is the event Start time 20 mins after the normal start time? ANSWERED & CORRECTED

Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in The Bridge
Is this due to the scheduled downtime that DB did a few days ago? And will the event end 20 minutes later as well?

Comments

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just noticed this as well. Very odd.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is indeed odd and I will inquire.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Please do not alter this as I sent shuttles out fifteen minutes ago on the strength of the timer showing 3 hrs 5 mins until event start. :(
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This will likely be changed to reflect the usual start time - stay tuned.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has now been rectified.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    6v579m1vf42m.jpg
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Yes, it has. Thank you.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Please do not alter this as I sent shuttles out fifteen minutes ago on the strength of the timer showing 3 hrs 5 mins until event start. :(

Not for me it hasn't. You have made the situation worse.
  • Options
    Not for the first time DB advertise something and then change the parameters.
  • Options
    Could you at least give me 20 minutes X 4 shuttles worth of early recall dilithium?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Thanks for the quick clarification Shan.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you really raising a fuss over 5 minutes?
  • Options
    Twenty.

I am normally up to 4000 VP by then. I will be disadvantaged.

I read in the other thread that you compete just to airlock. Others of us aren't so flush for resources.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always look at my clock. Where I am if it’s before 8 I can send a batch, after I don’t
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twenty.

I read in the other thread that you compete just to airlock. Others of us aren't so flush for resources.

I would submit a Customer Service ticket with your request. I bet you get the boosts. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I look at their clock and assume it to be correct
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twenty.

You have grossly misrepresented my words.
  • Options
    How so? You asked if I was making a fuss over five minutes and I corrected you.
  • Options
    If I could figure how to post a screenshot on a phone I would.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    How so? You asked if I was making a fuss over five minutes and I corrected you.

You have grossly misrepresented my words from the thread you referenced. And if my math is correct you will be "disadvantaged" by 15 minutes at most, which is pretty insignificant over 4 days and was entirely self-inflicted.

In any case, I suggest moving on before Shan comes in here and has to scrub the thread.
  • Options
    Who made you the forum police? "Move on"? Who do you think you're talking to?
  • Options
    I have raised a genuine gripe and I have every right to air this. You are trolling me.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said "moving on", I did not single you out, I included myself, so your assumption that I was addressing you is most interesting indeed. Just as interesting as how you addressed me in a condescending tone by referencing another thread entirely, and then got upset when I addressed it.

I will say it again, I suggest moving on before Shan comes in here and has to scrub the thread.
  • Options
    You responded to my post with a quote and you are now backpedalling telling me the perceived slight was mine not yours?

I am only guilty of responding to you.
  • Options
    It is a matter of fact that you said in your Pinatta thread that you competed only to subsequently airlock the 1/5*. I am not misrepresenting that.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you talk to everyone this way?
    In any event, have a nice day.
This discussion has been closed.