Home Engineering Room

facebook gameroom

The game will not launch for me on facebook gameroom. Started last night and continues today. Freezes on the little cube graphic and bar doesn't move.

I can get it to load on regular facebook, however it sticks on the cube graphic for several minutes. And once in, the game is very slow - constantly hailing starfleet like a dialup - especially when claiming daily campaign rewards.
Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    V. wrote: »
    The game will not launch for me on facebook gameroom. Started last night and continues today. Freezes on the little cube graphic and bar doesn't move.

I can get it to load on regular facebook, however it sticks on the cube graphic for several minutes. And once in, the game is very slow - constantly hailing starfleet like a dialup - especially when claiming daily campaign rewards.

How old is your computer?
    How much ram does it have?
    Which windows version are you using?
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I let it set for 5 or 10 minutes and it did get in. It runs horribly compared to yesterday but good enough I guess.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."