Home Engineering Room

Device not supported?

Did anyone else get this message after the latest update. I didn't think my phone was that old. I can't see a note in the update to say that some phones would not longer run the game. Thankfully I can still keep up from my kindle.

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadavar wrote: »
    Did anyone else get this message after the latest update. I didn't think my phone was that old. I can't see a note in the update to say that some phones would not longer run the game. Thankfully I can still keep up from my kindle.

Where did you see this and what exact device are you using?
  • I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A10. I opened the App and was told to update, being given a link to Google Play Store. On the store under Timelines is the message 'This App is no longer supported by your device. Contact the developers for more info.' The phone has the latest software updates.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you last installed/updated the game did you use the app from the Google Play Store or from the Samsung store?
  • not certain, but this time it defaulted to Google Play Store. Should I try to re-install instead of update? if so from which site?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is your account registered with an email address and password or with your FB profile?

If so yes you can try to remove the app and then reinstall it again.
    For the latest version, v7.3.0 you would need to go to the Google Play Store.

For the samsung store the client is still 7.2.0.
  • Uninstalled, but same message when go to Google play to reinstall
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uninstalled, but same message when go to Google play to reinstall

Thank you for trying, I will let the team know.
    Are you able to try installing the app from the Samsung store?

Do you have another device available maybe like a computer?
  • Just reinstalled fine off Samsung store, and linked back to my account now. Cheers.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just reinstalled fine off Samsung store, and linked back to my account now. Cheers.

I am glad to hear that! Thank you for letting me know.