Home Fleet Central
Options

CRY HA\/OC - CURRENTLY HAVE OPENINGS

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2022
    We have Two openings for active daily players. Fleet rank in the faction this past weekend was 18. Open enrollment. We are beating Nightmare every day. Our current pace is four wins every three days. Feel free to message me here or on Discord.
    If you bet it, they will call.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    We have Five openings for active daily players. Our starbase is fully maxed out and we get max ISM every day. Fleet rank in the skirmish this past weekend was 49. Open enrollment. We are beating Nightmare at will and are now playing Ultra-Nightmare without a loss. Average Captain's Bridge is level 13(ish) across the fleet. Feel free to message me here or on Discord.
  • Options
    This morning when I woke up. I was no longer in the fleet for some reason. I was booted from the discord server...what's up? Did I do something wrong?
  • Options
    We have Five openings for active daily players. Our starbase is fully maxed out and we get max ISM every day. Fleet rank in the skirmish this past weekend was 49. Open enrollment. We are beating Nightmare at will and are now playing Ultra-Nightmare without a loss. Our battles are coordinated on Discord to great effect. Average Captain's Bridge is level 13(ish) across the fleet. Feel free to message me here or on Discord.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    We have Six openings due to a recent retirement. We are a fun, friendly, and helpful group. If you are a daily player and looking for a fleet to help you build up your captain's bridge, we could very well be the fleet for you. Our average bridge is 13 across the fleet and most of us are just a couple more battles away from level 14. FBB are coordinated on Discord for max efficiency and damage and min loss of valor. Feel free to message me here or on Discord (76 Suited).
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    We have Three openings for a daily player. We are a fun, friendly, and helpful group. If you are a daily player looking for a fleet to help you build up your captain's bridge, we may be the fleet for you. Our average bridge is 14 and most of us are only one UNM battle away from level 15. Our FBBs are coordinated on our Discord server for maximum efficiency and damage and minimum loss of valor on nodes and chains. Please contact me on her or on Discord (76 Suited).
  • Options
    We have Four openings for a daily player. We are a fun, friendly, and helpful group. If you are a daily player looking for a fleet to help you build up your captain's bridge, we may be the fleet for you. Our average bridge is 15 and most of us are only a week away from level 16. Our FBBs are coordinated on our Discord server for maximum efficiency and damage and minimum loss of valor on nodes and chains. We're not just beating FBB. Our fleet ranked 42nd in the galaxy event this past weekend. Please contact me on here or on Discord (76 Suited). Hope to hear from you. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    We have Three openings for a daily player. The bulk of our captain's bridges are now level 16 with most of the rest from level 11 - 15. If you are looking for a fleet to help you nab that first copy of Frantic McCoy, we may be the fleet for you. Our FBBs are coordinated on our Discord server and our shared spreadsheet. In fact, this past week we just set our elapsed time record for cracking UNM nodes. We managed to get all nodes completed on all five rows in 28 minutes. In the last event we ranked 49th and we had plenty of captains in the top 1,500. Please contact me here or on Discord (76 Suited). Hope to hear from you. :)
  • Options
    We have Three openings for a daily player. The bulk of our captain's bridges are now level 18 with most of the rest from level 11 - 16. If you are looking for a fleet to help you nab that first copy of Frantic McCoy, we may be the fleet for you. Our FBBs are coordinated on our Discord server and our shared spreadsheet. We play and beat UNM Monday - Friday and cycle through as many NM battles on Saturday and Sunday as we can start. Usually about 4 or 5. In the last event we ranked 57th and we had plenty of captains in the top 1,500. Please contact me here or on Discord (76 Suited). Hope to hear from you. Happy and Healthy New Year to all. :)
  • Options
    We have Three openings for a daily player. The lion's share of our captain's bridges are now level 20 with most of the rest from level 13 - 18. If you are looking for a fleet to help you nab that first copy of Frantic McCoy or to stockpile magnesite for the upcoming new bridge levels, we may be the fleet for you. Our FBBs are coordinated on our Discord server and our shared spreadsheet. We play and beat UNM and NM Monday - Friday and cycle through as many NM battles on Saturday and Sunday as we can start. Please contact me here or on Discord (76 Suited). Hope to hear from you. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    8)
  • Options
    We have One opening remaining for a daily player. Over half of our captain's bridges are now level 20 with most of the rest from level 13 - 18. If you are looking for a fleet to help you nab that first copy of Frantic McCoy or to stockpile magnesite for the upcoming new bridge levels, we may be the fleet for you. Our FBBs are coordinated on our Discord server and our shared spreadsheet. We play and beat UNM and NM Monday - Friday and cycle through as many NM battles on Saturday and Sunday as we can start. Please contact me here or on Discord (76 Suited). Hope to hear from you. :)
  • Options
    Would love to join if there is still an opening. I complete all dailies, compete and rank in events, etc. Fairly new lvl 59 player looking to grow and learn a few things. I applied in game, updating discord right now.
  • Options
    We have Three openings for a daily player due to recent retirements. Over half of our captain's bridges are now level 20 with most of the rest from level 13 - 18. If you are looking for a fleet to help you nab that first copy of Frantic McCoy or to stockpile magnesite for the upcoming new bridge levels, we may be the fleet for you. Our FBBs are coordinated on our Discord server and our shared spreadsheet. We play and beat UNM and NM Monday - Friday and cycle through as many NM battles on Saturday and Sunday as we can start.
    We are also a consistent top 50 fleet in events and a good number of us nabbing copies of the ranked 5* reward.
    Please contact me here or on Discord (76 Suited). Hope to hear from you. :)
  • Options
    Do you still have an opening?
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Hello! Due to recent retirements of several longtime captains, Cry Havoc are currently looking for 5 active members, minimum of level 50. We have a fun, friendly, and helpful group of players of various VIP levels, including F2P and a fully maxed starbase.

If you want to join an Active Top 50 Fleet (35th this past weekend) pretty much every week with no drama and that completes dailies and ISM, this is the fleet for you. We are currently playing Ultra-NM and Nightmare on constant rotation. Most of our captain's bridges are level 26 and 27 . We coordinate our battles on our server and our shared spreadsheet for maximum efficiency. We have a great set of node crackers and regularly hit double, triples, and the occasional quad, on most rows. Let us help you level up your captain's bridge up or just stockpile magnesite for the later bridge levels. Please send me a private message here or on the WRG forum @ [CH] 76 Suited.

Thanks and good luck!! 🖖
  • Options
    We have several openings for a daily player due to recent retirements. Over half of our captain's ridges are now level 25 with more than a few at level 30. If you are looking for a fleet to help you nab that first copy of Frantic McCoy or to stockpile magnesite, we may be the fleet for you. Our FBBs are coordinated on our Discord server and our shared spreadsheet. We cycle through as many UNM and NM battles as possible.
    We are also a consistent top 50 fleet in events, 36th this past weekend, and a good number of us nabbing copies of the ranked 5* reward.
    Please contact me here or on Discord (76 Suited). Hope to hear from you. :)