Home The Bridge
Options

Premium-pack RNG gone wild!

I don't know what just happened, but I got 2 usefull beholds from 2 single premium pulls, and an all-crew-no-ship-schematics from a 10x premium pull. Wow!
I guess the pulls came from the Guinan campagne. Another premium pull for 72 dil gave me (I had to know how lucky I could get): ship schematics. ;)

Comments

• Options
    And this belongs into Engineering why? 🤔
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because he suspects such luck is a glitch
  • Options
    And today I got a begold from a single premium pull - got commander Kira for next event!
    Almost seems compensation for all the bad luck last years ;)

"Engineering Room"
    "Turbulences, bugs or issues can be reported here."

- This looks like a "turbulence"to me :)
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And today I got a begold from a single premium pull - got commander Kira for next event!
    Almost seems compensation for all the bad luck last years ;)

"Engineering Room"
    "Turbulences, bugs or issues can be reported here."

- This looks like a "turbulence"to me :)

Way to go Darth! Lady Luck has been your companion lately. You can win another star in thresholds as well!

• Options
    I got your leftover schematics in my threshold pack 😂. RNG is a cruel mistress.

jpsvqyrgg3q2.png

• Options
    My pulls have been quite decent recently. Got three begolds in one 10x from the Guinan campaign a few days ago.
  • Options
    My premium pulls have been on a multi-month Begold-free dry spell that goes back to the June Mega event. With 1 10x10 purchase, all of the campaigns, and most of the threshold/community rewards collected, I am well north of 30+ pulls without a BeGold.

On the other hand, I typically buy up to 3 event packs during Faction/Skirmish event to FE the new 4*. During the same timeframe, with about 20-ish purchases, I've gotten the event 5* 3 times and 2 other BeGolds for 5 total.

The average drop is right where it is expected to be, it's just noticable that only the event packs have been supplying the golds lately.